Bedrug pricing?

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
Looking to get the full BedRug classic bed liner (6' bed) but everyone lists the MSRP of $439 w/ free shipping. I'm guessing that's a requirement for on-line sales. Are there cheaper options?
Sponsored

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I bought the Ford Sportliner, which is the same thing except it has a "Ford" embroidered label instead of "Bedrug". I got it from White Bear Lake Ford's online store and I used my Ford Pass rewards points to boot (you need to call for that). Shipping was cheap to WI, I think it was like $11.00? I have a Supercrew, but they also have it for the Supercab. I really like it. Here it is for $376.53 plus shipping:

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oem-parts/ford-liner-load-compartment-vkb3z9900038b

And here's a link to what it looks like (Ford's Accessories Site):

https://accessories.ford.com/bed-products/liners-and-mats/liner-load-compartment-12177.html

OP
OP
T-Wrecks

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
I bought the Ford Sportliner, which is the same thing except it has a "Ford" embroidered label instead of "Bedrug". I got it from White Bear Lake Ford's online store and I used my Ford Pass rewards points to boot (you need to call for that). Shipping was cheap to WI, I think it was like $11.00? I have a Supercrew, but they also have it for the Supercab. I really like it. Here it is for $376.53 plus shipping:
Thanks that's just what I was looking for. But how did you find that price? When I looked there earlier today I could only find the $489 price. I'll call there tomorrow since that's where I bought my truck.

edit: I was linked to the Ford website for the $489 price. I wasn't on the autonation site like I thought. Same thing with the mud flaps I'm going to see what they cost now!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Just purchased a Bedrug on Ebay new for $171.00. Offer of $175 was accepted, plus added a 10% coupon on total. This is only for the 5ft. bed and tailgate. Not the side walls, but not a bad deal, so I couldn't pass it up!

SGG

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Medical field
Vehicle Showcase

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oem-parts/ford-liner-load-compartment-vkb3z9900038b

https://accessories.ford.com/bed-products/liners-and-mats/liner-load-compartment-12177.html
It’s a little difficult to tell what color that Bedliner is. Is it black or is it more of a dark gray?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It’s a little difficult to tell what color that Bedliner is. Is it black or is it more of a dark gray?
It is a dark grey color.

Ranger Rick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4

Did you do the install yourself?

4rd SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT, Ford Performance, Winter-Beaters

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=ford+ranger+bed+rug&_sacat=0

So If I'm looking at the eBay listings correctly-

The $160 units are the bed mat only & the $200 units are both the mat and tailgate, right?
That is correct. I purchased the one piece bed/tailgate cover to not have to worry about the gap being open between the bed and tailgate when it is lowered down. I installed it several weeks ago, and I'm very pleased with the results so far!

UGAranger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab, 1992 Bronco
Looking for clarification- The Bedrug XLT mat and the Bedrug Impact Mat are the same size, but the Bedrug XLT mat has a soft, carpet-like top surface, and the Bedrug Impact mat has a hard top surface?

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Looking for clarification- The Bedrug XLT mat and the Bedrug Impact Mat are the same size, but the Bedrug XLT mat has a soft, carpet-like top surface, and the Bedrug Impact mat has a hard top surface?
That is the info that I got after reviewing both. Chose the softer carpet type to keep stuff from getting beat up and bouncing around. Also, I can easily remove it if necessary. With the Gator cover on, it's like having a massive trunk now.

UGAranger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab, 1992 Bronco
That is the info that I got after reviewing both. Chose the softer carpet type to keep stuff from getting beat up and bouncing around. Also, I can easily remove it if necessary. With the Gator cover on, it's like having a massive trunk now.
Thanks for the confirmation, that's what I want as well. Did yours come with the tailgate piece? Looks like different places to buy it give different info on whether that is included. I'm guessing it can come with and without?

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Thanks for the confirmation, that's what I want as well. Did yours come with the tailgate piece? Looks like different places to buy it give different info on whether that is included. I'm guessing it can come with and without?
Yes, you can buy it with or without the tailgate piece. It's cheaper to buy the full bed and tailgate one piece, instead of two separate pieces, AND you won't have the gap between the tailgate and bed when the tailgate is down. That's what sold me on the one piece full cover!