First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
Hey I'm considering taking out my drop in liner and getting a full bedrug ..but can I still use my driver's side swing case with it? Anyone have this configuration?
Sponsored

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Hey I'm considering taking out my drop in liner and getting a full bedrug ..but can I still use my driver's side swing case with it? Anyone have this configuration?
I have both DS and PS swing cases with my full BedRug liner. I left the brackets under the liner. Just cut slots in the liner for the latches and hinges to come through. You could remove the narrow strip at the hinges if you want and move the Velcro to the inside.

OP
OP
Ranger3

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Store Mgr
Wow can u show me a pic plz? Also do u have a tonneau cover? With the bed liner?

OP
OP
Ranger3

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Store Mgr
I have both DS and PS swing cases with my full BedRug liner. I left the brackets under the liner. Just cut slots in the liner for the latches and hinges to come through. You could remove the narrow strip at the hinges if you want and move the Velcro to the inside.
Do u really like the bedrug? Where did u purchase it from and how much? Do u highly recommend it....the drop in just pisses me off I had to cut some of it out for the swing case and for the tonneau cover.....

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Do u really like the bedrug? Where did u purchase it from and how much? Do u highly recommend it....the drop in just pisses me off I had to cut some of it out for the swing case and for the tonneau cover.....
Bought mine off Amazon for like $385. I really like it, very easy on my old knees when climbing in the bed. Really like how things don't slide around in it. Haven't hauled dirt in it yet but leaves and brush clean up with a broom and shop vac. Pine needle are a little more work, but not bad. So yes I would recommend it. Highly depends on how you use your truck. My bed is mainly used for camping supplys and misc hauling where the carpeting works well. Someone else may like a hard spray in liner better. My .02 worth.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Last edited:

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
Bought mine off Amazon for like $385. I really like it, very easy on my old knees when climbing in the bed. Really like how things don't slide around in it. Haven't hauled dirt in it yet but leaves and brush clean up with a broom and shop vac. Pine needle are a little more work, but not bad. So yes I would recommend it. Highly depends on how you use your truck. My bed is mainly used for camping supplys and misc hauling where the carpeting works well. Someone else may like a hard spray in liner better. My .02 worth.
BedRugs are worth every penny and have a lifetime warranty. I have had one in every truck for over 20 years, in fact I transferred one to three different Dodge Rams.
For pine straw and much a tarp is the best thing to use as a liner, and it will slide right out of a BedRug. I have only had to use warranty once and it was painless… sent them a picture of an oil stain and with no questions asked a New one was sent out and return shipping paid for for the old one.
Great product in my opinion!

DRVMN

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Occupation
High School Mathematics Instructor
I use the BedRug BedTred Impact Mat and it works great too. I just don't have the side protection that a full BedRug would have. I bought mine directly from BedRug because it was on sale and I got free shipping as well. I like how it covers the "seam" between the bed and tailgate too. Two long Velcro strips hold it in place. Cleans up nice and it's easy on my knees as well.

https://bedrug.com/

2021 Ford Ranger 3.jpg

OP
OP
Ranger3

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Store Mgr
Well the bedrug is in and I'm totally thrilled!!!!

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I used a Tractor supply stall mat, it is thick. The tool box has plenty of clearance.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Here we go...

PXL_20210805_200727800.jpg
Looks phenomenal, how do you like it? Does it compare well in your thoughts to our thoughts on it?

EDIT: nice damper. Bed rug damper crew!! :turkey:
Sponsored