First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Had a bad shipping experience with the shipping on the Under Cover Elite I ordered. The company said it would continue to send replacements until one got here undamaged. That to me sounded a tad insane.

So, I've been looking at my first thought again.

The Backflip G2

Backflip G2.jpg

The Fussion

Fussion.jpg

I think they are basically the same covers, but, the fusion the panels are color matched. The fusion is a little more money, but, not much. Kind of leaning towards the G2, not sure the white panels are all that attractive. I also think the satin black G2 will pretty much blend with the bed rail.

Wondering if anyone has either of these and their thoughts on them. I know none of these will be rain proof.
Sponsored

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
I've had 2 G2 bakflips, one on a Ram 1500 and one on a Colorado. I think their service life is 5 years max, and they fade in sunlight. My Ram was easily broken into while parked, but nothing was in the bed at the time. check out youtube for reviews. AT 600 bucks I thought they were good value. Now they are close to a grand, I am looking elsewhere.

ryday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Pretty sure the hard folding "Ford" cover is a rebadged G2. That's what came on mine when I got it and so far no complaints. You're right, it's not totally rain proof but I really haven't seen much making it into the bed unless it really came down hard and even then it wasn't that bad.

OP
OP
2020FRL

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
I've had 2 G2 bakflips, one on a Ram 1500 and one on a Colorado. I think their service life is 5 years max, and they fade in sunlight. My Ram was easily broken into while parked, but nothing was in the bed at the time. check out youtube for reviews. AT 600 bucks I thought they were good value. Now they are close to a grand, I am looking elsewhere.
Thanks for the input ... exactly the kind of stuff I need to know. I think both covers I was looking at were pretty much the same thing.

Might just go back to the tool box.

IMG_0170.jpeg
Sponsored