First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electrical Systems Engineer
Shortly after I bought the truck in 2019, about March 2020, I started having an audio system problem. The problem is: the audio system will have no volume control and turn on for a few seconds then turn and turn back on again.

I got it the dealer in May 2020 to which the dealer found code U0238 lost communication with audio module. The dealer replaced the amplifier and reset the audio. That lasted about 6 months and it occurred again. This time they simply reset the system.

Well in winter 2021 it occurred again and I was finally Able to get it to another dealer which has now ordered A new audio module.

I will see if this corrects the issue.

Curious if anyone else is having this issue?
Sponsored

Attachments

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Happened to me a few months ago. Unplugged the wires to the amp in the rear seats and left it alone for a few minutes and working since.

OP
OP
Prophet136

Prophet136

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electrical Systems Engineer
Happened to me a few months ago. Unplugged the wires to the amp in the rear seats and left it alone for a few minutes and working since.
i would be curious to know if it reoccurs. Mine was fine for a few months after the amp replacement.

Nipperchipper

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Occupation
Retired
Had this problem on my 2019 lariat. Amp was replaced twice. New harness to amp. ACM replaced. Software upgraded couple times. Dealer found no solution. Would love to hear of a successful fix
Sponsored