Audio/Radio issue 2019 Lariat "Audio Off" and Radio options disappearing.

Nipperchipper

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Occupation
Retired
They tried that on mine to no availe. Hope it works for you. On a side note if you were using Sirius radio and it no longer works the reason is that the ESN for the radio is in the ACM When you change acm the ESN is different so you will need to re-register the radio.

I just dropped my 2019 lariat off at the dealer with the same issues. They are replacing the audio control module. ? I also lost GPS and voice commands.
ine to no avail
Sponsored

humanprimate

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Science teacher
The fix is working so far. The system hasn't updated to the new version of Sync yet. I'm waiting to see if that update screws everything up again.

They tried that on mine to no availe. Hope it works for you. On a side note if you were using Sirius radio and it no longer works the reason is that the ESN for the radio is in the ACM When you change acm the ESN is different so you will need to re-register the radio.

ine to no avail

Chab921

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew
Update - Mine just did a SYNC update and this is happening again. Cycles through Audio Off and whatever source I've selected. Most functions work, but the cycling off/on and no audio is an issue. I'll try the battery thing now.

Nipperchipper

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Occupation
Retired
Update - Mine just did a SYNC update and this is happening again. Cycles through Audio Off and whatever source I've selected. Most functions work, but the cycling off/on and no audio is an issue. I'll try the battery thing now.

ine to no avail
Update
Ford replaced the 2019 ranger with a 2020 fx4 ranger as they were unable to find a solution. Pays to document everything
Sponsored