AT&T Connect Car Special - $15

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I was researching AT&T plans and found they are currently offering a special promotion until 10/31 for connected car unlimited data plan. I was paying $25.10 per month but I was able to switch to this promo. You do have to call AT&T to switch over and make sure that on Auto Renew is activated to keep the special price after the promo ends.
3F0F9914-D75D-4D8D-9EA6-0F0DE26199AC.png
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I was researching AT&T plans and found they are currently offering a special promotion until 10/31 for connected car unlimited data plan. I was paying $25.10 per month but I was able to switch to this promo. You do have to call AT&T to switch over and make sure that on Auto Renew is activated to keep the special price after the promo ends.
3F0F9914-D75D-4D8D-9EA6-0F0DE26199AC.png
And sign their two year agreement where the promotional rate dies in 6 or 12 months.

IMHO, Ford and ATT can die in a fire for how crappy and expensive the service is.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Except in a few cases, I really don't see the point of having wifi in the truck. If you used the truck as a work truck, I can kind of see where it might be useful, but otherwise, what is wrong with just using your phone data? I can use my phone as a wifi hot spot too. I guess there might be a slightly better antenna in the truck, but that is about the only other reason I can think of to even consider this kind of plan.

And yes, all the wireless carriers are taking us all for a ride. It really shouldn't be this expensive for cell phone service.

OP
OP
Pirategrad

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
And sign their two year agreement where the promotional rate dies in 6 or 12 months.

IMHO, Ford and ATT can die in a fire for how crappy and expensive the service is.
No contract, it's a month to month and you can cancel it when the price changes. And $15 is not a bad deal, but to each his own. I was just letting people know of the special in case they wanted a better price, no need to be mean about it.

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
I had it for a month and a half and cancelled, even though I only paid 10 bucks a month due to already being an ATT subscriber. Like mentioned above, it's just as easy, and cheaper, to use my cellphone as hotspot for those in the car who want to use wifi.

RangerDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing the info. Just saved me $5 a month. It's cheaper for me to have unlimited in the truck and use "by the gig" with xfinity mobile.
Sponsored