Not open for further replies.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Can we buy any parts separate? I like those fender flares... Awesome kit overall though!

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 APG Ranger ProRunner
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Can we buy any parts separate? I like those fender flares... Awesome kit overall though!
Hey Josh! Yes we are selling the body panels but keep in mind they are complete replacement body panels, not flares. They will need to be installed /painted by us or by a professional body shop. Are you planning on running 35's with long travel?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey George, That's one bad ass Ranger kit! I really like the front bumper and the integrated lights. Now all you need to do is drop in a Coyote engine! :rockon:

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Hey George, That's one bad ass Ranger kit! I really like the front bumper and the integrated lights. Now all you need to do is drop in a Coyote engine! :rockon:
Hey thank you! How awesome would that be?!!! You know with our tune, exhaust, and intake, we are getting identical 0-60 speed as a stock F-150 Raptor! The truck is just so light, it moves! We are heading out to the desert to do some comparison videos, will post here soon..!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey thank you! How awesome would that be?!!! You know with our tune, exhaust, and intake, we are getting identical 0-60 speed as a stock F-150 Raptor! The truck is just so light, it moves! We are heading out to the desert to do some comparison videos, will post here soon..!
Looking forward to the videos! Are you going to be selling your tunes?

Last edited:
Reactions: APG
OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Looking forward to the videos! Are you going to be selling your tunes?
Yes we are, here in California its a bit challenging and we are working with ARB to obtain. the other states we should be ready to rock in 1-2 months.. shoot us a message from our website if you're interested.

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Wish I had 12k so I could buy the kit. Lol. Also, I thought you guys weren’t going to sell anything separately. I had asked before if you would do that...

Reactions: APG
OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
Wish I had 12k so I could buy the kit. Lol. Also, I thought you guys weren’t going to sell anything separately. I had asked before if you would do that...
Hey, yes we remember you... Hows it going? So we didn't want to start selling the body panels or bumpers a-la-cart until their was parts on the market that match ours, now we have seen companies such as baja kits that offer long travel suspension and ADD with bumpers, so if customers want they can configure their ranger the way they want.. We still believe our paired configuration is the best priced and performing option out there.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Hey Josh! Yes we are selling the body panels but keep in mind they are complete replacement body panels, not flares. They will need to be installed /painted by us or by a professional body shop. Are you planning on running 35's with long travel?
I currently have a 3 inch Readylift with 32's and wasn't planning on changing much. What offset works the best with the width of those panels? I might consider a complete kit in the future but would have to save up lol.

OP
OP
APG

APG

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ranger Builder
I currently have a 3 inch Readylift with 32's and wasn't planning on changing much. What offset works the best with the width of those panels? I might consider a complete kit in the future but would have to save up lol.
Unfortunately no off-set wheel will be enough, our system actually includes an all new suspension system with all new control arms (3" wider than stock) it then aligns with our 5" over stock wide body system.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.