First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
anyone fluid filming or undercoating ?or should I forget my Toyota ways...….
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I heard that was popular in the 70s if you had a Japanese truck...just kidding :giggle:

Marshal.

First Name
Marshal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1979 Mazda rx7
Every vehicle I have, new and old, gets a fluid film treatment for interior panels and inside frame rails. I repeat the process before every winter. I can’t see a single downside to it, other than it sucks to work on when it’s all oily, but it can be pressure washed off with some degreaser and a bit of work

RCNGunnr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Fx4 Sport Appearance, Hot Pepper Red
Occupation
Naval Warfare Officer
Up around here there's so much salt and freeze thaw over the winter that its pretty much a mandatory treatment if you want a vehicle to last more than 6-9 years. YMMV based on how your municipality treats the roads (Here we get Brine pre-treat and road salt during and after winter events) and proximity to the coast (although its nice having the Atlantic down the hill). I got an undercoating included in my purchase and when thats run its course ill be retreating until the salt overwhelms it.

Traneman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
Every vehicle I have, new and old, gets a fluid film treatment for interior panels and inside frame rails. I repeat the process before every winter. I can’t see a single downside to it, other than it sucks to work on when it’s all oily, but it can be pressure washed off with some degreaser and a bit of work
Do you do the treatment yourself, or take it in?

OP
OP
u wish u could ride

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
I bought 6 pack of spay cans on amazon for 50 something dollars and just used all six ! Got back side of both bumpers removed plugs and did inside quarter panels and then the whole underside frame shocks leaves tow package rockers soaked it up good ! No problems with sensors afterwords been about 1000 miles ago!ps it was fluid film that I used !!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I'll be getting Krown applied next month. We've done it on our Mazda since new in 2010 and it still looks great!
Sponsored