Anyone Recognise This White Ranger (Tremor Grill)?

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
9BB0D095-47FF-4802-8CD4-EC47790D477F.jpeg

I saved this photo to my PC and I can't for the life of me, find where it's from. I was certain it was from the "What have you done to your Ranger today?" thread, but a long search and even a post in that thread, has bought up nothing.

Also image searched through Google, Tinyeye, etc and nothing.

Does anyone know anything about this truck? To be honest, I just want some basic info and some more pictures, as I think it's the best looking Ranger I've seen yet.

Any help, much appreciated, thanks guys & girls.
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

I saved this photo to my PC and I can't for the life of me, find where it's from. I was certain it was from the "What have you done to your Ranger today?" thread, but a long search and even a post in that thread, has bought up nothing.

Does anyone know anything about this truck? To be honest, I just want some basic info and some more pictures, as I think it's the best looking Ranger I've seen yet.

I'm sure someone will recognize their own truck...if they're still here...what do you want to know about it? Visually, it is either a real Tremor or has a Tremor grill and added red tow hooks...other than that, I don't see anything else unique about it...

OP
OP
Rob09

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
I'm sure someone will recognize their own truck...if they're still here...what do you want to know about it? Visually, it is either a real Tremor or has a Tremor grill and added red tow hooks...other than that, I don't see anything else unique about it...
I'd just like to see it from a few other angles, see if anything else interesting has been done to it. I know there doesn't appear to be much exciting about it from that one photo, but I just really like the style and I'm curious, that's all. If I find more pics, etc, great. If not, meh, was worth a post, no?

OP
OP
Rob09

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Doesn't seem to be but. Unless they have deleted posts/threads.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
From the front view, I'm guessing wheels/tires are stock so it's probably a stock white Tremor...

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
It has a white bumper, I don't think you can get a Tremor with a color matched bumper (unless you get magnetic gray). My white Tremor has the magnetic gray bumper.

Rangeo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
It has a white bumper, I don't think you can get a Tremor with a color matched bumper (unless you get magnetic gray). My white Tremor has the magnetic gray bumper.
The black appearance package comes with a bumper painted same as the body, which it seems he has the black appearance package based off the Ford oval

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
The black appearance package comes with a bumper painted same as the body, which it seems he has the black appearance package based off the Ford oval
His point was that the black appearance package is not available on Tremors. All Tremors have magnetic bumpers.

Hence, pictured truck is not a Tremor, it's a black package truck with a Tremor grill.

Rangeo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
His point was that the black appearance package is not available on Tremors. All Tremors have magnetic bumpers.

Hence, pictured truck is not a Tremor, it's a black package truck with a Tremor grill.
Oh my bad! Must’ve skimmed over that. I just assumed Tremor had the option for black appearance package

CATX

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger TURBO
OP
OP
Rob09

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

Sorry, cannot help with the image. But, yeah, nice-looking truck!
Sponsored