Anyone else having bad information on the order tracker?

WudLar18

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
My Lariat was supposed to be delivered on March 9th and has been at the port since the 3/2. The order tracker is saying it will still be 8 days until delivery and it is 3/15 today. What sort of delivery times is everyone seeing?
Sponsored

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4
My Lariat was supposed to be delivered on March 9th and has been at the port since the 3/2. The order tracker is saying it will still be 8 days until delivery and it is 3/15 today. What sort of delivery times is everyone seeing?
Mine shipped yesterday, estimated 14 days in transit and delivery 3/27.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase

Gray Ghost

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer Sport Trac and 2003 Jeep Wrangler

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
My scheduled delivery date was

My pre-order (October 25) scheduled delivery date was 24 February...33 days ago. Tracker now showing delivery in 35 days (gets longer every other day)...or 68 days late and growing. What a nightmare.
that's right around when I preordered mine. delivery eta 4/18. would have been earlier but dealer didn't do the ROVP process.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
My delivery date conflicts with the date supplied to my dealer.
More importantly, the content on the "build and price" site conflicts with that supplied by the dealer when the truck was ordered.
The content on the Tracker touts specific content of my particular truck, and it conflicts with both other sources as well as with conversations with marketing.

So far, let's see...
They're not sure what they are building.
They can't keep track of it once it rolls out of the factory
They can't understand nor honor their ROVP program
They can't schedule a "build" right the first try, even after months of study.

I guess a customer order will arrive without notice with random content.(Toyota style)
I figure I will know what I get when I get it, which only "might" be before the 2020 production begins.
I will then have to go over every feature to be sure it is supplied and that it works, then sort which features I bought and which I am only renting, not knowing for how long or for how much.
Finally left with a "take or leave it as delivered" decision.

Meanwhile, I'm still "in processing" :clap::like::LOL::explode:

I just hope that the Manufacturing and Service networks are more competent than Marketing and Logistics:fingerscrossed:

Gray Ghost

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's right around when I preordered mine. delivery eta 4/18. would have been earlier but dealer didn't do the ROVP process.
Tracker now showing 42 days...bout ready to cancel order n start checking in to a dealer locate. Already found one on the lot at another dealer but no tonneau cover, electric locking differential and has black interior...just really getting frustrated.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Tracker now showing 42 days...bout ready to cancel order n start checking in to a dealer locate. Already found one on the lot at another dealer but no tonneau cover, electric locking differential and has black interior...just really getting frustrated.
Tracker is not accurate. Just adding 1 every day. Hang in there. Ordered mine 10/30, built 2/7, est. Delivery 2/17. Got loaded on rail car Tuesday. I'm in west central Illinois near Macomb.

Gray Ghost

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracker is not accurate. Just adding 1 every day. Hang in there. Ordered mine 10/30, built 2/7, est. Delivery 2/17. Got loaded on rail car Tuesday. I'm in west central Illinois near Macomb.
I'm 60 miles south of Champaign...just got info today that my build is now complete and waiting on rail car for shipment...maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Now to get my dealer off their buts n get aftermarket items ordered and in stock on delivery...don't want to wait after delivery...trifold toneau cover, bed mat, bug deflector/hood protector, vent visors and Weather Tech floor liners.
Sponsored