Anyone been to the theater lately?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
It's been over a year since we've been to the movies, so we took our Grandson to see Godzilla vs. Kong. We really enjoyed it , but the greatest pleasure was seeing the excitement on my Grandson's face. It was a very good movie & the song selection was fantastic! :clap: For those who wonder, there was limited seating, socially distanced and mask highly recommended (but not required).
Sponsored

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
It's been over a year since we've been to the movies, so we took our Grandson to see Godzilla vs. Kong. We really enjoyed it , but the greatest pleasure was seeing the excitement on my Grandson's face. It was a very good movie & the song selection was fantastic! :clap: For those who wonder, there was limited seating, socially distanced and mask highly recommended (but not required).
good for ya'll tracy, here in New York State ya got to wear a mask even indoors if you fart............lol bars are the first order of business for our mafia/womanizing governor, but hey watch the headlines, 7 women came out against him for sexual harrassment , the bridge he had built in his fathers name had tons of shady connections, the book he wrote on company time with state employees helping him, wont touch him. oh yes and our taxes are going up AGAIN

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
We like to see live performances, and purchased an annual membership to a local theater (premium seating, etc.) as a Christmas gift to ourselves in 2019. We haven't seen a single show since then. Hopefully soon.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We like to see live performances, and purchased an annual membership to a local theater (premium seating, etc.) as a Christmas gift to ourselves in 2019. We haven't seen a single show since then. Hopefully soon.
Hopefully.:) It's good to just have some good entertainment to temporarily take your mind off the craziness.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
good for ya'll tracy, here in New York State ya got to wear a mask even indoors if you fart............lol bars are the first order of business for our mafia/womanizing governor, but hey watch the headlines, 7 women came out against him for sexual harrassment , the bridge he had built in his fathers name had tons of shady connections, the book he wrote on company time with state employees helping him, wont touch him. oh yes and our taxes are going up AGAIN
Hope things get better for ya'll!:frown:

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
I have not been in a theater since the last Hunger Games movie came out. My best friend and movie buddy moved away and have not found anyone to replace her.

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
We're all friends here. Tell us how you really feel. :D

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I have not been in a theater since the last Hunger Games movie came out. My best friend and movie buddy moved away and have not found anyone to replace her.
Well change your name to “SpicyTaco” and you might catch the right fish! Just sayin...

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe if you went on by yourself, you might run into a young lady in the same boat as you. You never know when or where you will meet another best friend/movie buddy. :)

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA
Just went and saw Mortal Kombat in the local theater with a buddy over the weekend. Social Distancing and masks were required. Every other row was blocked off.

BTW the movie was great in my opinion. It's gotten a lot of mixed reviews from what i've read, but i thought that the movie was awesome.

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Maybe if you went on by yourself, you might run into a young lady in the same boat as you. You never know when or where you will meet another best friend/movie buddy. :)
Point taken. Or I can continue to enjoy movies at home and saving money to buy more parts for my Ranger. ? The perfect world Drive-in theater would still be a thing here. That way I can enjoy my Ranger and a movie at the same time.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Point taken. Or I can continue to enjoy movies at home and saving money to buy more parts for my Ranger. ? The perfect world Drive-in theater would still be a thing here. That way I can enjoy my Ranger and a movie at the same time.
True. We have to keep our priorities straight here! :LOL:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
The main thing I like about watching movies at home is that I don't have to worry about someone deciding to respond to a text on their 42" screen Android smartphone during the film.

Ds_2020Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL FX4
Just went and saw Mortal Kombat in the local theater with a buddy over the weekend. Social Distancing and masks were required. Every other row was blocked off.

BTW the movie was great in my opinion. It's gotten a lot of mixed reviews from what i've read, but i thought that the movie was awesome.

I watched it on HBO, but I too thought it was great.

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA
I watched it on HBO, but I too thought it was great.
I wanted to watch it at home in the comfort of my own home, but my buddy wanted to see it in theaters lol.
Sponsored