Anybody running Pirelli Scorpion AT+?

FirstRanger011

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD FX4
I have been researching for new tires quite frequently over the last year or so, and I came across the Scorpion AT + having amazing reviews, along with a great price point. For 265/70/17 I've found $150 from Walmart & $170 from Discount Tire which hopefully I'd be able to price match.

I have searched this forum relentlessly for photos but have only found 2-3 photos of these on a ranger, along with not many conversations regarding this tire. Anybody have photos/reviews they can post on here of their tires? I'd appreciate it!
Sponsored

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I used to run them on my old Subaru Outback. No complaints. They worked well on wet pavement, snow, and the tiny bit of off-road I did with that car.

OP
OP
FirstRanger011

FirstRanger011

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to run them on my old Subaru Outback. No complaints. They worked well on wet pavement, snow, and the tiny bit of off-road I did with that car.
That is exactly what I am looking for as I am 95% pavement, and occasionally some pretty wet pavement at that.

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Well I haven't used them but I have a very picky BIL who loves the Pirellis on his F150.
Also a pair of Rivian R1T trucks wore 20 inch versions as the wandered across America following the Trans American Trail. Rivian R1T TAT

OP
OP
FirstRanger011

FirstRanger011

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I haven't used them but I have a very picky BIL who loves the Pirellis on his F150.
Also a pair of Rivian R1T trucks wore 20 inch versions as the wandered across America following the Trans American Trail. Rivian R1T TAT
Thats pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i had a set on my older ranger and they were nice smooth riding tire. much better on wet road than other a/t tires ive tried. they did seem to wear a bit quick though. im thinking they use a softer compound in construction. its a trade off, softer rides nice and sticks better. hard last longer, is tougher.

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4
I have been researching for new tires quite frequently over the last year or so, and I came across the Scorpion AT + having amazing reviews, along with a great price point. For 265/70/17 I've found $150 from Walmart & $170 from Discount Tire which hopefully I'd be able to price match.

I have searched this forum relentlessly for photos but have only found 2-3 photos of these on a ranger, along with not many conversations regarding this tire. Anybody have photos/reviews they can post on here of their tires? I'd appreciate it!
I have Pirelli Scorpion 265/70 R17 Tires .... Love them!

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4

Here are the Pics with The Tires

IMG_0306.jpg

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
That's good to know. Good looking tire. Are they very quiet?

Thanks,

grizzly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Had them on my F-150. I nearly spun the truck on a wet intersection making a left turn, Replaced them after that.