Anybody have a front license plate holder willing to get rid of?

Live4FW

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Screw with a DAMPER!
I need a front license plate holder to cover where my son put down the garage door on my front bumper. Willing to pay $20 plus shipping to take it of your hands.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Scott, check at your local dealers prep shop. Mine usually has a few laying around. They aren't required in North Carolina, and some don't want them so they get tossed in the corner. You never know, you might just get lucky.

21VBRanger

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
I have one as well, just bought my truck and was never installed so it's new. Let me know.

Opusnbill7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
I'd love to, but unfortunately the police/sheriff lobbyists get the bill killed every time it comes up. They at least made a law so you can get a "sticker" for your front window instead, but it's an extra $100 charge/yr so it only makes sense for a car like a collectible sports car that doesn't have a spot for one (and you don't want to damage by adding one). Grrrrr.

Last edited:

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Scott, check at your local dealers prep shop. Mine usually has a few laying around. They aren't required in North Carolina, and some don't want them so they get tossed in the corner. You never know, you might just get lucky.
They aren’t required in Georgia either, so OP must be running something other than a license plate up front. I took mine off and trashed it on day one.

OP
OP
Live4FW

Live4FW

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Screw with a DAMPER!
Hi all,
thanks for the responses. However , I was able to obtain one from my dealer. I was going to put a style plate (location that I particularly like) to cover up some damage done when my son put the garage door down on my front bumper. BTW no holes are required. It just snaps on.

LoneRangerNC

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Gene Therapy
Hey everyone- brand new to the forum, came across searching for a front license plate bracket, no one seems to have them in stock and I have had no luck with badgering my sales guy. Please let me know if anyone still has one available!
A60D9D98-07AF-4205-AF1D-E40136453935.jpeg

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Talk with your dealer. Mine came with the Ranger, state requires a front license plate.
Sponsored