First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Ford is going to release an Bronco Raptor, wondering if anyone will change their order. Im not sure how legit the video is. There is an official Ford Teaser video on the Forums.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

11.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I won't change my order in fact I'm thinking of cancelling it. I'm going to wait and see if the new hard tops are defect free and then see if I'll even get mine next year. No way I'm waiting until 2023 with a 2020 reservation. While it looks like a cool concept I cant see them being available next year and I don't want to wait another 5 years for my Bronco.

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I won't change my order in fact I'm thinking of cancelling it. I'm going to wait and see if the new hard tops are defect free and then see if I'll even get mine next year. No way I'm waiting until 2023 with a 2020 reservation. While it looks like a cool concept I cant see them being available next year and I don't want to wait another 5 years for my Bronco.
First release of anything will usually come with growing pains. However waiting can sometimes be worse.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
First release of anything will usually come with growing pains. However waiting can sometimes be worse.
Very true and I've been burned by first year runs and would never buy another. I always knew mine would be a '22 but with all these problems they're having some have said it could be pushed into 2023. Meanwhile Ford said NO dealers would get inventory until all 125,000 orders were fulfilled. Now dealers are getting dealer stock for sale, mostly Big Bend without any frills before we have ours.

The good thing is I don't NEED a Bronco and you're right waiting is the hardest part. So now that I'm bored waiting I've been looking at RVs. The Bronco only has a towing capacity of 3500 lbs which won't pull the RV I'm looking at. If I find one I like I'm keeping my Ranger and will wait until the new PHEV Ranger comes out.

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Ford keeps pushing New models, but no delivery. Kinda reminds me of the old Military saying. Hurry up and Wait! Ofcourse there are other considerations this last two years.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
The way Ford is going the BRaptor won't be real until 2025.
My only regret is ever reserving a Bronco in the first place. Would've got a better deal had I purchased 6 months earlier.

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just came across this article, and then found members on Bronco6G. Good grief. Webasto is a German company.

https://broncobastards.com/blogs/ne...ut-and-mod-tops-are-pushed-to-2023-model-year
There are 2 different hard tops a MIC and a MOD. The Mic is what they're having trouble with now and the MOD which is going to be colored (black, white) was supposed to be available in '22. Ford has since taken away the contract from Webasto for the MOD tops because of their horrendous handling of the MIC tops. They have another company lined up but because they need to re-tool everything it's now slated for '23. What's even worse is Webasto makes hard tops for Jeep so how they messed this up so bad Lord only knows.

Every time I ask "what else can go wrong" something usually else pops up. Can you imagine having a day one reservation which was July 2020 and now having to wait 3 years for your Bronco with a MOD top? :facepalm:

Hot Pepper Red Zeppelin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Saw this story this morning.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42499...dealer-with-manufacturing-tool-still-attached

I like Ford and wish the Bronco rollout wasn't so disastrous but I have to admit I get hours of entertainment reading bonco6g. It's like the driving by an accident thing, I can't look away. They are quite snarky over there. But I suppose the clusterific rollout hasn't helped.

Hey Dave, if you take delivery and are fortunate enough to get the assembly tool will you put a damper on it?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42499...dealer-with-manufacturing-tool-still-attached

I like Ford and wish the Bronco rollout wasn't so disastrous but I have to admit I get hours of entertainment reading bonco6g. It's like the driving by an accident thing, I can't look away. They are quite snarky over there. But I suppose the clusterific rollout hasn't helped.

Hey Dave, if you take delivery and are fortunate enough to get the assembly tool will you put a damper on it?
No need to it already has one. ?

Bronco Damper.jpg

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman

From your link.

The device was found by dealership employees on the showroom floor.

What the everloving fuck!? Why do I keep hearing about dealership Broncos? There was supposed to be no dealer stock until all reservation holders get their rigs.

The Explorer launch was fucked up, the Bronco, the Mach E, both Fucked up as well. People say it's Covid, but how so when the F-150 launch went relatively smooth? Something is seriously wrong in Ford's product development.

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
The Explorer launch was fucked up, the Bronco, the Mach E, both Fucked up as well. People say it's Covid, but how so when the F-150 launch went relatively smooth? Something is seriously wrong in Ford's product development.
I ordered the electric F150. I don’t know wether to laugh or cry.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I ordered the electric F150. I don’t know wether to laugh or cry.
You'll probably be ok. They know where their bread is buttered, they seem to get the F-150s right.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Ford literally cannot stop ****ing up.
Sponsored