First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare
So I finally got my Bronco yesterday after waiting over a year, 4 Dr BL 2.7 L soft top. I bought the tremor to hold me over 6 months ago . But I love her . I can’t afford both . Man I feel like a married man w a mistress- the Tremor is so quick, smooth on the roads (90%) of my driving) and convenient w the bed. Am I crazy to consider selling the Bronco? Btw prices have fallen- I’ll break even in the Bronco not make $ like all the others did.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
No sir, not crazy at all. If your Ranger suits you better than the Bronco there's your answer. I canceled my Bronco reservation for a number of reasons, but the utility of a truck was close to the top of the list. I've owned trucks for so long I'm quite sure I couldn't live without one. Good luck with your decision.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
It's a question only you can answer.

For myself, I can't give up the utility of a pickup.

If I were brutally honest with myself, I actually could as it's not like I use the bed every day.

You can rent an F250 from your local Home Depot for a very reasonable price if you only need a pickup occasionally.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
I definitely would like to drive the new bronco to get an idea how it drives. My experience with other truck based suv's with rear coil spring suspension is that the ride quality will be much smoother than the ranger. I could be wrong.

mokupilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation ✈
Maybe, but not for loving your truck. I love mine too.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
It really comes down to you on this. Me personally I dont like the Bronco. For whatever the reason it did not sit well with me once I got up close. The Ranger is nice and i do like it. Depending on how things go in the future I might get another, I'm just not sure at this time

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
I too canceled a Bronco order and went with the Ranger. The numbers and the utility of a truck bed served my wants much better. After I reserved the Bronco, I seriously looked at utility trailers….
I still like the looks of the Bronco. When the Ranger is paid off, maybe I’ll add a Bronco to the mix.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
So I finally got my Bronco yesterday after waiting over a year, 4 Dr BL 2.7 L soft top. I bought the tremor to hold me over 6 months ago . But I love her . I can’t afford both . Man I feel like a married man w a mistress- the Tremor is so quick, smooth on the roads (90%) of my driving) and convenient w the bed. Am I crazy to consider selling the Bronco? Btw prices have fallen- I’ll break even in the Bronco not make $ like all the others did.
Same. I REALLY wanted a Bronco. But after driving the Tremor and considering my real usage, it was a no brainer. And recently my in-law bought a Bronco and I drove it around town; solidifies my decision. Tremor rides better, drives better, and still fits my needs better. No doubt Bronco wins in cool factor and interior but that's it in my world. Western friends probably find it to be different.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
We love the Ranger but are tempted by the Bronco for the following vehicle, still a few years off. The bottom line will be whether or not Ford offers a Bronco with fixed, not removable, top and doors. If so, we will be all over it. If not, maybe a Tremor or Ranger Raptor? It will also depend on which vehicle gets hybridized and/or electrified first! A Lightening Bronco with fixed doors and roof would be hard to turn down!

OP
OP

emptyc71

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare
I appreciate the input. My line of thinking thanks to the post above - the truck is a tool, the bronco is a toy, as the previous poster pointed out. But I have an '84 4runner which in a pinch can work as a truck. I also have realized I can replace the Tremor (if I decide I hate the Bronco) much easier than I can replace the Bronco (if I hate the Tremor). So the Tremor is going up for sale - thanks to all.
Sponsored