Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just love the ride quality of this truck. In fact, I love a lot of things about it.
That is all! :)
Sponsored

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Hard to believe it's a truck....a truck that is quieter than my 2016 Fusion trade-in. I'm still not used to knowing my speed by listening to the engine and road noise...I keep wanting to go faster because it's so damn quiet. I love this truck.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hard to believe it's a truck....a truck that is quieter than my 2016 Fusion trade-in. I'm still not used to knowing my speed by listening to the engine and road noise...I keep wanting to go faster because it's so damn quiet. I love this truck.
No kidding. This truck rides so smooth that every time I look down I'm going faster than I should. Lucky for me everyone here drives like they're on fire so now I fit rite in!

Live4FW

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Screw with a DAMPER!
I love mine too. Have to agree about driving faster than you think. Iā€™ve gotten my first speeding ticket in about 35years, Iā€™ve just had major back surgery which means I canā€™t drive for a while. Canā€™t wait to get back behind the wheel

khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
Vehicle Showcase
My one complaint on the truck's ride is that the suspension seems very active. It's a smooth ride on the highway and whatnot, but it's very bouncy around town going over (non-symmetrical) undulations in the road.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
My one complaint on the truck's ride is that the suspension seems very active. It's a smooth ride on the highway and whatnot, but it's very bouncy around town going over (non-symmetrical) undulations in the road.
I agree. If the road is very smooth, so is the ride. If not, the truck bounce a LOT and wanders quite a bit. Especially at freeway speed.

My truck did come with over-inflated tires (45 psi) but lowering to correct value did not help. Even lowering to 32 psi showed no improvement. I am getting used to it but I donā€™t like it.
I donā€™t know if changing to weaker springs or shocks would help or not, but donā€™t like the idea of going through that trouble and expense just to ā€˜tryā€™ to see if it helps.

DavidR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab Saber FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I agree. Before ordering one, I test drove all the midsize trucks except the Gladiator, which wasn't available and wasn't something I was considering anyway, and I read a lot of reviews. Many of the reviewers complained about the ride, especially with the fx4 package, so I paid special attention to it during several test drives and couldn't figure out what they were talking about, it rides just fine. It doesn't ride like a crossover, but it isn't one.

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I love mine too...easy to drive, works like a truck, and just performs as I could only dream!

langlais

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2019 xlt scab
Here I dont have the fx4 package and when i lowered the psi from 45 to 32 i saw a big improvment ! Small bumps in city are now smoother , a lot smoother lol.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. If the road is very smooth, so is the ride. If not, the truck bounce a LOT and wanders quite a bit. Especially at freeway speed.

My truck did come with over-inflated tires (45 psi) but lowering to correct value did not help. Even lowering to 32 psi showed no improvement. I am getting used to it but I donā€™t like it.
I donā€™t know if changing to weaker springs or shocks would help or not, but donā€™t like the idea of going through that trouble and expense just to ā€˜tryā€™ to see if it helps.
my ranger drives much better than my 2014 F-150 ever did. or my 2018 jeep for that matter.

no complaints at all. 30lbs PSI on the door jam. I am at 31/32 cold. very happy with the ride.

not sure what others are experiencing, but love the Ranger and ride is awesome.
Sponsored