First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew
Occupation
Tractor trailer driver
Are these mirrors available in the States? Would they fit a 2019 Ranger 4x4 Lariat SuperCrew?

Last edited:

Metalmagic

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt
Occupation
pipe welder. Parts maker on the side
i know you would have to purchase them from an Australian parts supplier but i would wonder if they would fit on the U.S Ranger. Ford says no but they have been wrong before...

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
i know you would have to purchase them from an Australian parts supplier but i would wonder if they would fit on the U.S Ranger. Ford says no but they have been wrong before...
There have been people who have done this. They do physically fit but the wiring is different. None of them have BLIS. Some one contacted them and they said no plans for US spec Ranger, not enough demand.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bumping this thread. Just heard from British Atlantic. They are the makers of Clearview mirrors. They are in the process of finalizing the design of extendable tow mirrors for our 5G Rangers. Looking at a early 2022 release. Looks like maybe 3 different levels of options. Top line will have turn signals, power mirror, power fold, BLIS, heated glass. No other info now, their going to keep informed on rollout.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Interesting I would be interested in the British/Atlantic Clearview ones??? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Interesting I would be interested in the British/Atlantic Clearview ones??? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Will do, he promised to keep me updated an I will pass it along as soon as I hear more. Hoping for next camping season. :clap:

JimRn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I’ve installed the extendable tow mirrors from the Chinese manufacturer which include just power adjust. No BLIS. No power fold. Night and day difference for towing my travel trailer. I don’t miss BLIS. I would just like the error lights on my dash to stop. After I installed them, I got a local auto electric shop to wire them. Maybe just old school here. I’m happy with the mirrors for what I paid.
Sponsored