Additional Tie Downs Part #

CountryDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Sport
I am looking for the part number for the stock tie downs that are in the four corners of the bed. I may be a little off on this, but it appears that on the FX4 model gets the center tie downs from the factory. So I am looking for factory tie downs to put in the center of the bed sides.
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
There's another thread talking about this, we haven't figured out a rhyme or reason for the missing two.

What is known is that there's a rumor that Ford changed from 6 to 4 because reasons, and that the part is on national back order for however long. (probably forever)

I think the thread is called "Ranger Tiedowns"

EDIT: Thread link.
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/ranger-tiedowns.1704/

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
There's another thread about it, I think after June or July-ish all trucks only had four instead of six. Pretty sure they're on backorder too.

jlc60

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
retired
My 2020 Ranger is missing the middle tie downs. After reading the post and looking up the cost of the tie downs from Ford (around 75.00), I decided not to pay that much for some pieces of metal and screws. Therefore I went to my local LKQ junk yard. It cost 3.00 to get in and I found some tie downs on some old Rangers (see photos). When I checked out, they said no additional cost. Therefore the tie downs cost me 3.00.

I was wrong. The tie downs I got from the junk yard, is too short and does not fit the 2020 Ranger. Sorry.

DSCF2282.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: EJH

Rocinante

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4 302A, '99 BMW K1200RS
Holy thread revival Batman!!!

I kid, I kid.

Literally started looking at this the other day and decided the junk yard option was the way to go as well. Can’t believe Ford charges ~$35 per tie down for the hook and bolts.

For the record... Aug 2020 built FX4 with factory spray in bed liner and only came with 4 tie downs. One on each corner.

Gallowizard

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX SuperCrew - Lightening Blue
Occupation
IT - Technical Director
My 2020 Ranger only had the 2 tie downs closest to the cab. I called the dealer and they have ordered the other 4 and the service manager stated that all Rangers are supposed to have all 6 from factory - they offered to order and install mine. Thankfully.

Best of luck
Sponsored