First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
This Everest is the first Red color I ever owned, to me the color looked good on this body shape. However this color is sold on every year of this gen. So, everyone else thought it looked good too :rolleyes:. Im trying to break up the the color some and added these, I wish it did not say Everest though. What do you guys think? Its hard for me to tell, I like it bc its different, but it may be me wanting to like it.

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This Everest is the first Red color I ever owned, to me the color looked good on this body shape. However this color is sold on every year of this gen. So, everyone else thought it looked good too :rolleyes:. Im trying to break up the the color some and added these, I wish it did not say Everest though. What do you guys think? Its hard for me to tell, I like it bc its different, but it may be me wanting to like it.

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

I think it looks good Alex. I was going to get the Ranger Speed Stripes for mine which look like what you just put on. The problem is the Ranger has so many Ranger emblems already I figured I'd just make it look more like a rolling billboard. lol

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg
It’s beautiful Viperwolf!

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
More importantly, if it looks good to you it’s all that really matters. For me it looks good ?
Thank You, But you know how it is, sometimes your own eyes just dont see things clearly.
I think it looks good Alex. I was going to get the Ranger Speed Stripes for mine which look like what you just put on. The problem is the Ranger has so many Ranger emblems already I figured I'd just make it look more like a rolling billboard. lol
Thats the one thing I dont care for is the name, its like duh, everyone knows its an Everest.
Nice, now you're ready to make it be fast!! (or faster)

Check out the Nomad graphics for the hood - same as Ranger right?
The Stated HP gain was 15, but Im having trouble believing that. ?

Ill check them out, bc I do want something for the hood. Im trying to break it up from all the other Red Everest in town. I also thought about getting some of the designers here to see what they could come up with. Then I would pay them for their time and work.

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
It’s beautiful Viperwolf!
Its Tracy Bowman approved so it does not matter what the rest of you think. :crackup:
Thank You

EDIT: For the new guys and gals, its a forum thing, its not an insult.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Thank You, But you know how it is, sometimes your own eyes just dont see things clearly.

Thats the one thing I dont care for is the name, its like duh, everyone knows its an Everest.

The Stated HP gain was 15, but Im having trouble believing that. ?

Ill check them out, bc I do want something for the hood. Im trying to break it up from all the other Red Everest in town. I also thought about getting some of the designers here to see what they could come up with. Then I would pay them for their time and work.
They come in any color you can think would look good with your red. I used Light Charcoal Metalic on my Iconic Silver, not as dark as black and a bit understated, worked perfectly for what I wanted.
Here's a site where you can get an idea.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
They come in any color you can think would look good with your red. I used Light Charcoal Metalic on my Iconic Silver, not as dark as black and a bit understated, worked perfectly for what I wanted.
Here's a site where you can get an idea.
Bronze might be subtitle but still catch your eye.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow, that's nice. I have been looking for a new car for my wife and I didn't know that was available in US. -goes off to look at ford site-
Boy is he in for a surprise. lol

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Oh, DAMN you ford!
I really wish they would start making them in the States, I would love to see the aftermarket for them.

I need toys :crying:
Sponsored