First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
COTA/L
Hey all I saw a video of a guy that changed his shocks out, Fox 2" leveling kit I think. At the end of the video he said that you would need to adjust the headlights and the adaptive cruise control if you have it. I figured the head lights would need an adjustment but is he correct on the adaptive cruise control? And how would I go about doing that?
Sponsored

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all I saw a video of a guy that changed his shocks out, Fox 2" leveling kit I think. At the end of the video he said that you would need to adjust the headlights and the adaptive cruise control if you have it. I figured the head lights would need an adjustment but is he correct on the adaptive cruise control? And how would I go about doing that?
No adjustment needed on ACC. I have a 2.5" level lift and ACC works perfectly.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have the same as Ronbo and only the headlights need adjusting. If you haven't seen it yet here's a link on how to adjust them. I just marked the back of my garage wall with blue tape and adjust it from there.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/fyi-headlight-adjustment-after-lift.2874/

OP
OP
Bigdmag

Bigdmag

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
COTA/L
Thanks for the replies. Good to know I dont have to mess with the Adaptive Cruise Control
Sponsored