A Terrible Thing Happened….

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
A man pulled onto a dirt path leading to a field down the road from our house and shot & killed himself. We saw all the Sheriff’s & unmarked cars going by, so husband went to see what was going on. They couldn’t release the man’s name until family was notified.

We received a call while on the way back from taking our Grandson home. Turns out the man was someone we knew. He rented some property from us for 22years. Great guy. My Dad thought a lot of him. This is heartbreaking.?
Sponsored

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry to hear this Tracy.

I am sending you and his family love and compassion.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry to hear this Tracy! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and his family tonight. Suicide no matter the reason is very tough on friends, family and loved ones. :(?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know who needs to hear this but, PSA - IF YOU FEEL HELPLESS, TALK TO SOMEONE.

I promise you, it isn't a burden. Reach out.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear this Tracy! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and his family tonight. Suicide no matter the reason is very tough on friends, family and loved ones. :(?
He was elderly and had health problems. He had told my husband, about a month ago, that he was tired. But husband saw him the other day & he said he was feeling better. Sad for his family.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Wow Tracy - that is so sad - I'm so sorry for you and his family. May you have peace and closure to this awful event very soon.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
As much as I like to cut up and have fun, this puts life in perspective. Never know what people are going through. Take time to be kind to everyone and always reach out if you are feeling down. I have had several people that I listened to and several that have listened to me.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As much as I like to cut up and have fun, this puts life in perspective. Never know what people are going through. Take time to be kind to everyone and always reach out if you are feeling down. I have had several people that I listened to and several that have listened to me.
Yes. Sometimes people just need someone to listen to them.
A smile and a patient ear can mean everything to someone.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This! Some people are either to embarrassed to ask for help or they think no one cares. I've been on both sides and it's nice to know there's someone out there you can count on when you're down. I think everyone has some demons they've battled and there's no shame in asking for help. I think it takes a bigger person to admit it.