First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Note this all BEFORE financing.
I got in on that gravy train. Was the final push I needed haha

the salesman was shocked at how deep Ford was hitting rebates on XLT. but it’s good thinking, winters here, hammer the roads with brand new rangers, keep the bump in sales going.

Enitan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
So no more 0%?
when I picked up mine they came back with Ally bank at a very good rate. I asked them why it’s not ford motor credit they replied “we aren’t even pulling them, you’d lose your rebates and the best ford is offering right now on the XLT is 6% (or something like that)”

MarkC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Scab, 2012 Toyota Rav4
Ugh! Just purchased the other day with rebates at $5500. Oh well, $500 isn't much over the lifetime of the vehicle (hopefully).

ben8jam

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
$5500 rebates and dealer knocked off another $3172 for total of 8,672 off MSRP (and free 199 'door guards' lol).

Financed with non-Ford for 2.49% (I had 2.79 from USAA and they dropped .25% to entice buying the extended plans).

However, for that I had to sit through 45 mins of hard sell extended warrenty plans, which I ended up caving on for $1500 which i now I have to go try and get canceled which is going to be another 45 mins of why I'm making the biggest mistake of my life (eye roll).

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
the salesman was shocked at how deep Ford was hitting rebates on XLT. but it’s good thinking, winters here, hammer the roads with brand new rangers, keep the bump in sales going.
I think this was always the plan, they're still trying to find the right price. Closeout on the 2019s lets them experiment without touching the MSRP on the 2020s. By the time they release the next gen they'll have a much better idea of what they can charge in the current mid size market. (I suspect the answer will end up being less at the XLT trim and a higher trim above Lariat, with some shuffling of the packages, but we'll see. I think XL is already the best value play in the segment, but if they think they can sell enough maybe an even cheaper entry level with lower spec drivetrain for fleets.)

Enitan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
$5500 rebates and dealer knocked off another $3172 for total of 8,672 off MSRP (and free 199 'door guards' lol).

Financed with non-Ford for 2.49% (I had 2.79 from USAA and they dropped .25% to entice buying the extended plans).

However, for that I had to sit through 45 mins of hard sell extended warrenty plans, which I ended up caving on for $1500 which i now I have to go try and get canceled which is going to be another 45 mins of why I'm making the biggest mistake of my life (eye roll).
pretty good my friend. Those warranties are easy to shut down at least here in Florida. I pulled up the Troy ford warranty page and said can you meet this price? “Omg that’s insane” was the reply, book was packed up and he was done within seconds.

I was about 10k off MSRP by the time I was done. But I had a few things like the DAVA bonus cash as well. Very happy with my purchase.

ausable

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
We jumped as well. We were on the fence and thought we'd just wait and order a 2020 FX2. But when the word hit the web of this year end clearance, Black Friday incentives, we were finally moved to action. Sure we're down a model year, but we got $9500. + off the 40,000 MSRP. Since the zero for 60 months disappeared at the same time, we just paid cash. One and done.

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
There's another 1k trade in allowance too.

4rd SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT, Ford Performance, Winter-Beaters
Here too!

Got a total of $10,072 OFF MSRP, which includes a $1380 rebate bonus for competitor vehicle owner [zip code based]

Went with a crew-cab XLT 4x4 with only two options:
Electronic-locking differential
Trailer Tow pack

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
Picked mine up today. I thought I would be getting the best deal in the country but the trade in allowance was for a lease. Still ended up with A plan and rebates totalling $8800 off the $36990 MSRP. I can't believe I got a new S Cab XLT, FX4, 301A, tow, and technology package for $28,200. That's crazy.

The money guy asked if I had test drove one before and I said nope. He wanted me to drive it before I signed the papers and then looked at me funny when I said nope, I know it will be just fine. After I got home I realized it's way more than just fine. This is one bad ass truck. I still can't believe that's a 4 cylinder under the hood. And the technology stuff like lane assist is off the charts. I am resisting the urge to go out and drive it around the block a few times right now.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Have not picked mine up yet but they finally located one for me.
It was a struggle. One dealer by me actually had one 2019 in left in stock.
I wanted 302A package and there were so few out there and in colors I did not want.
I ended up having some stuff installed and some stuff I did not want. I had to take my second choice of color too..
Truck was about 38,400 and I go it for about 30,000 but it is really hard to tell since they actually game me allot more for My Colorado than I expected. So I am expecting that I got allot more off. Only thing I can see is my Colorado was a long bed which are hard to get.

XLT extended cab with towing package.
Package 301A
FX4 package.
Remote start.

Lighting Blue. I wanted Hot pepper red.

My dealer had mainly magnetic left in stock.

Rebates are making them sell fast.

Anyone who has seen my post, I was struggling on if I wanted another Colorado, a Ranger or a Taco. I liked them all different. Rebates pushed me over on the Ranger.

Last edited:

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Have not picked mine up yet but they finally located one for me.
It was a struggle. One dealer by me actually had one 2019 in left in stock.
I wanted 302A package and there were so few out there and in colors I did not want.
I ended up having some stuff installed and some stuff I did not want. I had to take my second choice of color too..
Truck was about 38,400 and I go it for about 30,000 but it is really hard to tell since they actually game me allot more for My Colorado than I expected. So I am expecting that I got allot more off. Only thing I can see is my Colorado was a long bed which are hard to get.

XLT extended cab with towing package.
Package 301A
FX4 package.
Remote start.

Lighting Blue. I wanted Hot pepper red.

My dealer had mainly magnetic left in stock.

Rebates are making them sell fast.

Anyone who has seen my post, I was struggling on if I wanted another Colorado, a Ranger or a Taco. I liked them all different. Rebates pushed me over on the Ranger.
sounds like a great deal on a nice truck.

Was remote start a deal breaker for you? With the Ford App, all Rangers are remote start. Do not need to pay extra for the remote start package. Much nicer than the key fob.

I used to have to leave my desk, take a 3 min walk to get near enough my vehicle to hit the start on the key fob.....

Now I just sit my lazy butt at me desk and hit start from the phone app........
Sponsored