303 Protectant

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I've seen some on here use this product. I've been using Mothers (or McGuires) conditioner and have been happy with it. I'm about out, so time to buy. O'Reileys has 303 on sale, and am considering it. Website says it not the greasy kid stuff we all used in the 70's. My only concern would be does it attract dust? Deal breaker for me, living on dirt road...
Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I don't think it attracts dust any faster or more than any other product.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've seen some on here use this product. I've been using Mothers (or McGuires) conditioner and have been happy with it. I'm about out, so time to buy. O'Reileys has 303 on sale, and am considering it. Website says it not the greasy kid stuff we all used in the 70's. My only concern would be does it attract dust? Deal breaker for me, living on dirt road...
The 303 Aerospace protectant doesn't attract dust and we have a lot of dust in the air here in AZ. It has great UV protection for your interior (I also use it on my tonneau cover) and it also doesn't leave a greasy film like Armor All does and if you see it looking streaky or hazy you put to much on. Just take a clean microfiber towel and buff the excess out if that happens.

OP
OP

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Thank you gents...
For $12.99, I'll give it a shot.

Urabus33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Xlt
love 303. I use griots interior for my initial clean, then 303 for the final wipe through. great product and its repels dust and leaves no film/residue like an armor all

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Is there a scent free 303 product for interior use. My wife has chemical sensitivity syndrome and Sjogrens so she can't tolerate synthetic fumes. I can only use scent free cleaners but none have any kind of protectants. Seems like like it would be a good product for around young children also.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is there a scent free 303 product for interior use. My wife has chemical sensitivity syndrome and Sjogrens so she can't tolerate synthetic fumes. I can only use scent free cleaners but none have any kind of protectants. Seems like like it would be a good product for around young children also.
I don't recall seeing any on their website but it's a good idea and I can mention it to the chemist I know there. I have a really sensitive sense of smell and I don't think the Aerospace Protectant has much if any smell at all. If you haven't tried it maybe get a small bottle and give try it? You could always leave the windows open during the day and air it out if you think it does.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
The 303 Aerospace protectant doesn't attract dust and we have a lot of dust in the air here in AZ. It has great UV protection for your interior (I also use it on my tonneau cover) and it also doesn't leave a greasy film like Armor All does and if you see it looking streaky or hazy you put to much on. Just take a clean microfiber towel and buff the excess out if that happens.
What do you use on your tonneau cover? There are so many 303 products I am not sure what to use. Picture please. Thanks

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What do you use on your tonneau cover? There are so many 303 products I am not sure what to use. Picture please. Thanks
The same as the interior the 303 Aerospace Protectant. I'll use it on the tonneau cover, the door seals, dash, seats, e brake boot, sill plates and the plastic on the rear bumper. Pretty much everything but the carpet, glass and the paint. lol

You can read up on it here.

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant/

303 Aerospace Protectant.png