First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just an example how well this stuff works. I washed my truck and the tonneau cover and the plastic on the rear bumper were still pretty dirty from being off road in UT. Here you can see the difference from using this stuff and how well it really works. This stuff has great UV protection and my tonneau cover and interior still look like brand new after 3 years baking in the AZ sun.

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant/

IMG_7560.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

IMG_7565.jpg
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Very nice Dave....
But lets focus on your other post and "THE PEBBLE" !!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

CEL2022

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SCAB 4x4 on the way
Occupation
Happily retired
Use 303 all the time and buy it by the gallon. Use it outside and inside of all my vehicles and all the rubber seals door and trunk of my daily drivers. It will be used on the new Ranger coming.

Have been in Az many times and that intense sun needs some real good UV protectants.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Use 303 all the time and buy it by the gallon. Use it outside and inside of all my vehicles and all the rubber seals door and trunk of my daily drivers. It will be used on the new Ranger coming.

Have been in Az many times and that intense sun needs some real good UV protectants.
Good mention of the rubber seals as many forget to treat these, it really is one of the best UV protectants out there. I was using this back east in MA and it did a great job there but since moving here (to the face of the sun) it has really proven itself. My tonneau cover, door seals, dash and even the brake boot all still look like new.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Well I Guess you convinced me. Wife bought a jeep and I'm ordering 303 stuff now. We all know what a jeep looks like in AZ after 3 years. Plus I don't need sunscreen if I rub this all over

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Very nice Dave....
But lets focus on your other post and "THE PEBBLE" !!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:
can I get a link to this post, or at least some backstory????? and not from Dave, his reputation can be as greasy as the 303 he is constantly shilling LMAO

CEL2022

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SCAB 4x4 on the way
Occupation
Happily retired
Good mention of the rubber seals as many forget to treat these, it really is one of the best UV protectants out there. I was using this back east in MA and it did a great job there but since moving here (to the face of the sun) it has really proven itself. My tonneau cover, door seals, dash and even the brake boot all still look like new.
I should be living out there in AZ and love it. Have good friends who moved out there years ago but before that I drove out there from NJ to AZ around July 4th 1981. Had a chance to buy a lot in Fountain Hills AZ for 5K when that area had recently opened up but my wife did not want to buy because she does not like the heat. But I hate the winters here and stuck in the Northeast.

Been using the 303 on all the seals of my many Mustangs over the years and worth it for the daily drivers too. The results look great on your Ranger and shows how good 303 is. I am a detail fanatic and have tons of products to do the same but I always use and like 303 the best.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm already broke because of my efforts in "Being just like Dave". So stop it, you hear me, my wife may not be that 'good sport" if I tell her I need more 303. :bandit:

Last edited:

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I should be living out there in AZ and love it. Have good friends who moved out there years ago but before that I drove out there from NJ to AZ around July 4th 1981. Had a chance to buy a lot in Fountain Hills AZ for 5K when that area had recently opened up but my wife did not want to buy because she does not like the heat. But I hate the winters here and stuck in the Northeast.

Been using the 303 on all the seals of my many Mustangs over the years and worth it for the daily drivers too. The results look great on your Ranger and shows how good 303 is. I am a detail fanatic and have tons of products to do the same but I always use and like 303 the best.
Oh man $5K for a lot in Fountain Hills would've been a killer deal. Now everything up there is big $$$ as is all over the valley.

I'm originally from MA and like you started hating the winters and the sub zero temps. I don't love the heat but it's much more bearable especially now that I'm older. That's one reason we planned this trip for June as it's usually the hottest month here and now we just have to deal with 2 more. Sept. is a transition month where you'll get temps all over the place but the days are getting shorter so it's not so bad. We really did one the cooler temps when we were in CO & SD (SD especially) but the winters there are still to cold for me.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm already broke because of my efforts in "Being just like Dave". So stop it, you hear me, my wife may not be that 'good sport" if I tell her I need more 303. :bandit:
Jim, I'll have to send you a gift box of 303 so your wife won't hate me when we meet. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
can I get a link to this post, or at least some backstory????? and not from Dave, his reputation can be as greasy as the 303 he is constantly shilling LMAO
What ever are you talking about Jim? :rolleyes::lipssealed:

Snake Oil Salesman.jpg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jim, I'll have to send you a gift box of 303 so your wife won't hate me when we meet. lol
Oh brother, you won't have to worry about that. She'll treat you like family, me on the other hand.........:punch:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh brother, you won't have to worry about that. She'll treat you like family, me on the other hand.........:punch:
I still will. I can't stand the thought of you looking like this knowing I had something to do with it. :shock:

bandaged-man-in-hospital.jpg
Sponsored