RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Hello all,

I tried searching for any related topics and didnt see anything. Quick breakdown:

My 2019 Ranger XLT FX4 has Icon coilovers (at 3" of front lift), Icon shocks in rear (no lift), Icon tubular UCAs, realignment, and put factory wheels/tires back on. After installing these items, there is a pretty annoying high frequency vibration around 75mph that was not there before.

Engineer Phil chimed in on a different thread but I'm curious if anyone has had this issue after lifting their truck up around 3" in front and what was your cure?

The shop who did the work said it could be the change in alignment (now at 0.4° negative camber) combined with how the tires may have been previously worn.

They asked me to bring the truck back to double check if anything was loose but I'd like to hear what the forum members have to say.
Sponsored

MattH

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Did you ever figure this out? I've got the same problem with the Ford Perf/Fox kit at its default height along with Icon UCAs.

OP
OP

RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Never figured it out. Sold the truck.

MattH

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Well, crap. That’s not the outcome I was hoping for.

OP
OP

RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Well, crap. That’s not the outcome I was hoping for.
Haha... I hear ya. But I want no part of a truck that has drivetrain vibes/issues with ONLY a 2.25" level. Should've just got an F150 eco.
Sponsored