Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Breakbulk and RO/RO port management
Vehicle Showcase
I have been going back and forth on what size tire I’ll choose when it’s time (or I can afford to). Originally I was thinking 265/70/17 since I do hunt and have some places a slightly taller all terrain tire would be an improvement. However, she’s 2wd and I spend 95% of my time on the road. I wonder what she’d look like with 275/60’s? They’re just a hair shorter, but I think the width would look pretty sweet. What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I have been going back and forth on what size tire I’ll choose when it’s time (or I can afford to). Originally I was thinking 265/70/17 since I do hunt and have some places a slightly taller all terrain tire would be an improvement. However, she’s 2wd and I spend 95% of my time on the road. I wonder what she’d look like with 275/60’s? They’re just a hair shorter, but I think the width would look pretty sweet. What do you guys think?
Actually, while wide might look sweet, narrower is better for off road and snow.

Ill be going 255/70/17 or possibly a 245 when its time for new tires.

OP
OP
spicydaddy

spicydaddy

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Breakbulk and RO/RO port management
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, while wide might look sweet, narrower is better for off road and snow.

Ill be going 255/70/17 or possibly a 245 when its time for new tires.
Snow isn’t a concern here in Savannah, GA. Occasionally it shows up, but they’d likely cancel work and keep me from having to leave home.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Snow isn’t a concern here in Savannah, GA. Occasionally it shows up, but they’d likely cancel work and keep me from having to leave home.
I hate you. Lol.

We need like 14 inches before schools close. Work has yet to cancel due to snow........at least for the 40 yrs i have been working
Sponsored