bbenea

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The factory Hankooks are about shot at less than 24K miles. The truck has the Ford Performance level and I've replaced the factory crash bars with the Ready Lift intrusion bars. After many searches I believe that 265/70/18 tires will fit with no further modification but it looks like it will be really close to the upper control arm. I have a 2019 Lariat with the black package and have no interest in replacing the wheels.

Is anyone running this size tire on the factory wheels?

If so have there been any issues?

Would like to avoid using a wheel spacer if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Brandon, aren’t your factory tires the same width (265)?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Did a quick look for that size. In general you should be fine. If anything you might(key word) have some rubbing of the frame at full lock. I had 285/70-17 Firestone Destination XT'S and they were fantastic. Kept the stock wheels with no spacers and the old man EMU lift. Definitely a tire worth considering since it is available in the size you want.

Reactions: EJH
OP
OP
bbenea

bbenea

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did a quick look for that size. In general you should be fine. If anything you might(key word) have some rubbing of the frame at full lock. I had 285/70-17 Firestone Destination XT'S and they were fantastic. Kept the stock wheels with no spacers and the old man EMU lift. Definitely a tire worth considering since it is available in the size you want.
Thanks for the info.

Deleted member 15875

The factory Hankooks are about shot at less than 24K miles. The truck has the Ford Performance level and I've replaced the factory crash bars with the Ready Lift intrusion bars. After many searches I believe that 265/70/18 tires will fit with no further modification but it looks like it will be really close to the upper control arm. I have a 2019 Lariat with the black package and have no interest in replacing the wheels.

Is anyone running this size tire on the factory wheels?

If so have there been any issues?

Would like to avoid using a wheel spacer if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Since you are lifted, don't think you'll have any issues with the 70's.

sn95joe84

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Thanks for asking this - I've been wondering the same thing. I have the FOX 2" leveling kit and I'd like to go just a bit taller than stock.

OP
OP
bbenea

bbenea

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for asking this - I've been wondering the same thing. I have the FOX 2" leveling kit and I'd like to go just a bit taller than stock.
I've got the tires ordered, as soon as I get them installed I'll report back.

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Not the best pic but got the tires installed, so far so good but I may have noticed some rubbing at full lock, will need to investigate further when I have some time.
IMG_0571.jpeg
I would love a side view. I have the same color combo with the BAP.
I have stock 265/60R18 tires and want to go bigger. Was thinking 265/65R18 but I could go even bigger to your 265/70R18 depending on what it looks like.