First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
This is gonna be one of those things that just keeps growing until your seat shakes and the car refuses to move.

I had an 80s Dodge Daytona with the auto seatbelts that move along the door and talked to you about every little thing. Now that was annoying!

Here's another jem! You could activate a run down of all the voice commands. I had it set as my ringtone on my old Razor phone back then lol.
a friend of mine had one of those daytona's. Don't think he ever drove it under 100!
Sponsored

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
a friend of mine had one of those daytona's. Don't think he ever drove it under 100!
Is it me lol? I lived in NJ at the time but yeah I lost my license driving too fast when I was young. Of course I got rid of the Daytona and moved to faster cars so I could lose my license even quicker. It is painful to remember how much it cost me in fees, court and sky-high insurance rates.

Mustangman02232

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 ranger
? You can disable it in the Ranger? Details please.
all fords have one of the same 3 similar, but slightly different processes for turning them off in the manual, or you can do it with forscan

my f350 was with buckle/unbuckle 10 times with the lights on, my 01 ranger was 3 times, turn head lights on/off then 3 more times, all are usually with the doors closed and the parking brake set

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
its always interesting that dudes can shows nips with no backlash
#freethenipple
The state I live in is a state that has freed the nipple, totally legal for a woman to be topless in public.

I've only seen one woman taking full advantage of that right though, and really wish I hadn't ?

Good for her though. If that 'movement' is gonna gain any traction someone has to start it.

I have a great appreciation for how this thread ramped up, then crashed down. It's glorious.
I do what I can for my people.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
The state I live in is a state that has freed the nipple, totally legal for a woman to be topless in public.

I've only seen one woman taking full advantage of that right though, and really wish I hadn't ?

Good for her though. If that 'movement' is gonna gain any traction someone has to

I do what I can for my people.
As of today looking for some real estate in Maine..?

Mustangman02232

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 ranger
As of today looking for some real estate in Maine..?
funny enough, it’s neighbor New Hampshire is the only state where the law is only those under 18 must wear a seat belt….
Sponsored