• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California 21 Ranger Tremor Lariat

arbranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor lariat
Located in Diamond Bar CA @arbranger is selling
2021 FORD RANGER LARIAT TREMOR
$40,000k

35xxxmiles.

ARB SUMMIT FRONT BUMPER

ARB SIDESTEP/SLIDERS WITH FRONT FENDER RAILS

ARB REAR BUMPER WITH ARB RAILS

ARB SKID PLATES

ARB RECOVERY POINTS (TWO)

FOX PERFORMANCE SERIES DSC TUNED BY ACCUTUNE

SPD PERFORMANCE OFFROAD AXEL DUMP EXHAUST

BAJA DESIGNS LP9 PRO (TWO) BAJA DESIGNS WIRING HARNESS WIRES TO FACTORY UPFITTER SWITCHES

WARN ZEON 10S

FACTOR 55 FAIRLEAD

FACTOR 55 ULTRAHOOK

BED IS LINEX PLATINUM COATED

MOUNTAIN HATCH TAILGATE TABLE

PXL_20220902_222543022.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Just some thoughts. Even though you did a great job with your Tremor build, I don’t think you can expect to recover that money selling your truck as-is. I see a lot of people take their truck back to stock as much as possible and then selling it for near the Edmonds or KBB price. You can then list your used parts on here for sale individually.

just my 2 cents. I could be completely wrong and you might find someone willing to pay your build out price.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I agree, it is pretty much accepted the value of a vehicle is reduced compared to being stock when it has visible mods on it.

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
if you want to return to stock, i'd trade my 2.0s + cash for your 2.5s :)

OP
OP

arbranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor lariat
If you want any parts let me know. Going a different direction.
Sponsored