• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger XLT

OP
OP
Slyder

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I don't see any tremor pieces? What are you referring to? This looks pretty much like the XLT that I ordered. One of the reasons I picked the XLT is because it has a really nice look compared to the XL. It is a cross between XL and raptor.
Please look at the date of the post.

It was going off of what Ford Authority speculated and before the Global version of the G6 Ranger Tremor was announced and N.A. got it's build and price.
Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
In this case, the thread was brought back from the dead by a bot, so nobody to blame here…

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
Please look at the date of the post.

It was going off of what Ford Authority speculated and before the Global version of the G6 Ranger Tremor was announced and N.A. got it's build and price.
It is interesting however. I think the XLT looks great. I think all trims look great even the XL. Now I would say the outgoing model's front end was Sexy(r). But the '24 upgrades are excellent and welcomed... I just couldn't pull the trigger on a '23 knowing the 24 is around the corner.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak
Occupation
I could tell you, but then I’d have to…
That's exciting news! Thank you. Except you guys get a diesel and we get a GDI 2.3 l gas with tendency to build carbon deposits. Aside from that, I'm totally excited about the new model. Can't wait!.
I have the 2.3 in my Bronco and it’s been fantastic, especially paired with the 10 speed automatic. Moves it great. Good on fuel even with insanely heavy 35’s. But yeah… the diesel here is awesome. Wish they’d offer it up as an option Stateside.
Sponsored