• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tqd11sport

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3/ZF6
Occupation
Shepherd
With the production rumored to start mid to late summer, I'm surprised there is zero information on the 2024 Ranger. Any ideas when Ford plans on releasing information?

I know we are all chomping at the bit. Should a manual transmission 4x4 be offered, I'm all in.
Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
My dealer told me he heard they will take orders in the Spring. If we are conservatively estimating May as spring, I think we will get the announcement February - March.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I watch a Dealer's YouTube live-stream on Tuesday evenings (Ford Video Guy and I'm pretty sure he visits here from time to time), and he had a note that mentioned G6 Ranger order-banks opening end of April.

The time frame wasn't set in stone, because we all know how things have gotten changed and/or pushed out, but we can roughly piece together a potential time frame.

If the order-banks opening holds true, then the New York Auto show is where it'll show up (April 7th - 16th), even though the attendee list still links to the '23 B&P.

There will be an information dump coming and more than likely in March, if things don't get pushed out again.
I'm really hoping for pricing and information before mid-April, since my Bronco order is currently scheduled for a build week of April 10th.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Thanks for the update. It certainly has been quiet for the few weeks now on this front.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I watch a Dealer's YouTube live-stream on Tuesday evenings (Ford Video Guy and I'm pretty sure he visits here from time to time), and he had a note that mentioned G6 Ranger order-banks opening end of April.

The time frame wasn't set in stone, because we all know how things have gotten changed and/or pushed out, but we can roughly piece together a potential time frame.

If the order-banks opening holds true, then the New York Auto show is where it'll show up (April 7th - 16th), even though the attendee list still links to the '23 B&P.

There will be an information dump coming and more than likely in March, if things don't get pushed out again.
I'm really hoping for pricing and information before mid-April, since my Bronco order is currently scheduled for a build week of April 10th.
would that be Tim B. at Long-Mcarther Ford in Salina KS? If yes, he is a really reliable source for information on Ford happenings. He really helped us a lot sorting out fact from fiction on the Maverick Truck Club forum.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
would that be Tim B. at Long-Mcarther Ford in Salina KS? If yes, he is a really reliable source for information on Ford happenings. He really helped us a lot sorting out fact from fiction on the Maverick Truck Club forum.
Yes, it was in his weekly Tuesday live broadcast.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Man, I just realized im on vacation 4/28-5/6... Hope this won't cause issues 😬

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Man, I just realized im on vacation 4/28-5/6... Hope this won't cause issues 😬
All scheduled vacations are canceled immediately. Please see your local Ford dealer to get on the list for Vacation rollover scheduling 😁

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I wonder if my dealer will just let me call in the order and take my deposit with credit card.
Most will especially if you've done business with them before. My dealer back east would let me place orders over the phone with no money down. But I use to buy all my work trucks/vans though them and he knew I was good for it. But if you can't I'll be happy to take your spot in line. 😁

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
My dealer told me he heard they will take orders in the Spring. If we are conservatively estimating May as spring, I think we will get the announcement February - March.
related thread I can't find now a guy in PA said his dealer told him orders would open 4/17. No update on Ford Authority site “the 2024 Ford Ranger is expected to enter production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in May of 2023”. So far my small town dealer has only one interested before me, and I told him anything but black if it looked like they could get one and I missed the order window. I have my 19 Lariat sold to friend at top Kelly's private owner estimate but the dealer who I drive auction pickups in Chicago (or used to before the insanity) said he wanted a shot at it in trade but Illinois has screwy laws to try to get tax on your trade in even though you have already paid tax when you bought it.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
related thread I can't find now a guy in PA said his dealer told him orders would open 4/17. No update on Ford Authority site “the 2024 Ford Ranger is expected to enter production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in May of 2023”. So far my small town dealer has only one interested before me, and I told him anything but black if it looked like they could get one and I missed the order window. I have my 19 Lariat sold to friend at top Kelly's private owner estimate but the dealer who I drive auction pickups in Chicago (or used to before the insanity) said he wanted a shot at it in trade but Illinois has screwy laws to try to get tax on your trade in even though you have already paid tax when you bought it.
go back and look at post #3 in this thread. I can vouch for the dealer rep in KS with videocasts- he was the closest we could get to accurate and consistent information as well as helping the Maverick forum navigate issues along the way. He's no BS. Not sure if he regularly visits here or not but if you tag him in thread discussions, he may show up here... :fingerscrossed:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
The May production start is no longer correct.

It was pushed to July with OKTB hopefully later in July.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.