• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2023 New York Auto Show Reveal for 2024 Ranger?

pattercw

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Does anyone know if the 2024 Ranger will be at the 2023 New York Auto Show?
Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I don't think anyone knows for sure. We're all just hoping it does. It looks like the new Tacoma will be announced on April 4th based on the not-so-cryptic license plate of their instagram post.

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
I don't think anyone knows for sure. We're all just hoping it does. It looks like the new Tacoma will be announced on April 4th based on the not-so-cryptic license plate of their instagram post.

Smart marketing to announce on the "Taco Tuesday" before the New York Auto Show.

Sponsored

Underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC, 1998 Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired
I think Ford will hold off if they think the Tacoma will be revealed. Tacoma will get way more coverage than the Ranger due to massive market share advantage of the Taco.

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
I think Ford will hold off if they think the Tacoma will be revealed. Tacoma will get way more coverage than the Ranger due to massive market share advantage of the Taco.
I think that would only be true if Ford didn't reveal the Raptor along with the rest of the 6g Rangers.

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
I fucking hope so. Tired of waiting to hear specs.
Going to end up going with one of the twins if it's not announced soon

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
What's the hurry? There's going to be multiple viable options for us as time unfolds. IMO, patience is indeed a virtue here. Self-imposed deadlines and added pressure cloud my decision-making processes and might lead me to foolishly abandon my normally thorough research and vetting process before reaching a final purchase decision. All new vehicles have growing pains these days, and the last thing I want is buyers remorse after a hasty decision from FOMO.
YMMV

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's the hurry? There's going to be multiple viable options for us as time unfolds. IMO, patience is indeed a virtue here. Self-imposed deadlines and added pressure cloud my decision-making processes and might lead me to foolishly abandon my normally thorough research and vetting process before reaching a final purchase decision. All new vehicles have growing pains these days, and the last thing I want is buyers remorse after a hasty decision from FOMO.
YMMV
the bright side is everyone settling for the (likely) inferior choices means less competition when I am waiting on my order to be fulfilled.

Chad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe Z71, Mustang GT
From what I’ve seen so far, the twins are definitely the better lookers. All the Ranger really needs to do is offer significantly better MPGs and more cab/bed configurations. But nobody has accused Ford of knowing what they’re doing these days, so we really don’t know what we’ll end up with.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
From what I’ve seen so far, the twins are definitely the better lookers. All the Ranger really needs to do is offer significantly better MPGs and more cab/bed configurations. But nobody has accused Ford of knowing what they’re doing these days, so we really don’t know what we’ll end up with.
I agree. IMO the Colorado's look better than any of the 6G Ranger trim, minus the Raptor. I'd say I like the looks about equal between the Raptor and the ZR2. The only thing I dislike about the ZR2 is the interior color scheme. The grey with the yellow accent's really isn't doing it for me. Even if it was just black with the subtle yellow accents, that would be acceptable.

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge
What's the hurry? There's going to be multiple viable options for us as time unfolds. IMO, patience is indeed a virtue here.
Patience? Hell no! We've been talking about the Gen 6 Ranger on this site since early 2019. It's time to stop 'effin around.

HRG

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
It's been out in ROW for over a year and not even a word about it in the US.

I don't want to reward companies who engage in shitty business practices imo
Sponsored