First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Father | Hunter | Accountant
I recently ordered new cargo and 3rd Brake lightbulbs from @PandaMotorworks and after receiving them I realized they changed the fixture and the dang thing doesn't even take bulbs anymore. To be clear this isn't Panda's fault, even the Diode Dynamics website says they're compatible with the 2022 Ranger Lariat. Has anyone else noticed this or can check and see if their 2022 Lariat has the same lighting?

Edit: I already contacted panda motorworks and they're being friendly and working with me. I'm just looking to see if this may be a quick swap due to part shortages or if it's supposed to be like this.
20220418_161141.jpg
20220418_161135.jpg
Sponsored

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
My understanding was the Lariats were always LED for the CHMSL and the cargo lights.

OP
OP
Counting Buck

Counting Buck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My understanding was the Lariats were always LED for the CHMSL and the cargo lights.
Interesting...I found a comment from Diode Dynamics on their installation video saying it works for the Lariat and there's no distinction on their website. They have some that say "XLT", but no other restrictions. I was hoping to brighten up the back for when I'm out hunting doing stuff in the bed in the dark. Thank you for the reply.

OP
OP
Counting Buck

Counting Buck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm responding to close this thread. Lariat's do NOT accept bulbs for the OEM third break/cargo lights and Panda Motorworks was very nice to me and sent me a return label for a refund.
Sponsored