First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
Occupation
Auto worker
I have a 2021 ranger the my Ford pass keeps saying not responding I only had it for one day when I realized that my Ford pass was not working called my Ford pass on the phone with them for 2 hours then they told me to take it to the dealer been at the dealer for 2 weeks now still don't know what's wrong with it
Sponsored

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Do you mean the FordPass app for your phone? The app is super buggy. Usually uninstalling and reinstalling will do the trick. Not sure why you dealer would need to hold the truck for 2 weeks, though.

OP
OP

urgurl3131

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
Occupation
Auto worker
Do you mean the FordPass app for your phone? The app is super buggy. Usually uninstalling and reinstalling will do the trick. Not sure why you dealer would need to hold the truck for 2 weeks, though.

OP
OP

urgurl3131

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
Occupation
Auto worker
No not the app the app works fine on my other car they just called ford electronics thinks it's the modem just waiting for the verdict.

Leftcoast

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab
They are keeping your truck because of a faulty modem? Something smells fishy here.

Gary Marquard

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
General Manager Cleveland Truck Repair
I have a 2021 ranger the my Ford pass keeps saying not responding I only had it for one day when I realized that my Ford pass was not working called my Ford pass on the phone with them for 2 hours then they told me to take it to the dealer been at the dealer for 2 weeks now still don't know what's wrong with it
Same here, dealer said I would have to deal with it
Sponsored