OP
OP

PDL1717

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer 2017 GMC Sierra
I haven't seen anything yet. I'd be interested in a 2 inch level
Exactly , I emailed Rough Country they responded it will probably be offered but no idea when. I've always had good luck with thier products. Hopefully they offer sooner than later. It should be just a basic spacer I assume .

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Exactly , I emailed Rough Country they responded it will probably be offered but no idea when. I've always had good luck with thier products. Hopefully they offer sooner than later. It should be just a basic spacer I assume .
I'd be interested in a simple block or add a leaf for the rear too to keep the factory rake too

smlford

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 SRW, CC diesel, Ranger, 2.3l gas, Porsche 986S
Didn't BDS have some on a few of the SEMA builds?

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't BDS have some on a few of the SEMA builds?
Yep, I've reached out to them through a few different channels and the only answer I got back was that they don't talk about release dates. I did get one other guy to say "We do not at this time have any info yet on when to be expecting them as we are working on getting the full size truck line moving.".

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
While I was messing around with my new Ranger in the garage the other day I decided to slide the floor jack under the front to see what would be needed to level it. It looks like 2:would be quite close to level with very minor rake, so a possibility of rear squat with a load.

I think 1.5" would be fine and leave a decent rake to take a load or trailer tongue weight. The ass end of this thing sits quite high and with a level it would be quite a high truck all around.

There are a couple strut spacers available on ebay for the ROTW Ranger, but not certain it would work with ours.

Cheers, Todd

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
While I was messing around with my new Ranger in the garage the other day I decided to slide the floor jack under the front to see what would be needed to level it. It looks like 2:would be quite close to level with very minor rake, so a possibility of rear squat with a load.

I think 1.5" would be fine and leave a decent rake to take a load or trailer tongue weight. The ass end of this thing sits quite high and with a level it would be quite a high truck all around.

There are a couple strut spacers available on ebay for the ROTW Ranger, but not certain it would work with ours.

Cheers, Todd
Hey Todd, I don't suppose you could measure the distance from the frame to the floor (where you would jack up the truck) could you? I just bought a quick jack and want to make sure it reaches or if I need to buy extensions. Thanks in advance!

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Sure, I cant promise it right away as its cold and wintery up here!

Anywhere in particular? I have a large floor jack and just stuck it under the center front crossmember as I wasnt lifting off the ground, just taking some weight off. I assume a regular jacking point like just behind the from wheel?

Fishbern82

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 HHR
Dose anyone know why there is such a rake? I wonder if it's for something like, load,trailer or fuel mileage.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Hey Todd, I don't suppose you could measure the distance from the frame to the floor (where you would jack up the truck) could you? I just bought a quick jack and want to make sure it reaches or if I need to buy extensions. Thanks in advance!
I’m almost certain you will need the extensions. I’ve had my father in laws 2018 Tacoma on my Quickjack and even with the rubber blocks stacked it won’t get the rear tires off the ground. He has since bought his own along with a set of the extensions and they work great. I plan on building my own shortly along with the frame extenders.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, I cant promise it right away as its cold and wintery up here!

Anywhere in particular? I have a large floor jack and just stuck it under the center front crossmember as I wasnt lifting off the ground, just taking some weight off. I assume a regular jacking point like just behind the from wheel?
No rush at all, just whenever you get a chance. Here's where I'm thinking
SGbiYrc.png

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m almost certain you will need the extensions. I’ve had my father in laws 2018 Tacoma on my Quickjack and even with the rubber blocks stacked it won’t get the rear tires off the ground. He has since bought his own along with a set of the extensions and they work great. I plan on building my own shortly along with the frame extenders.
I figured I'd probably need them, even with the QuickJack 7000, its only 0.3 inches taller than the 5000. I'd make my own if I had welding equipment. Looks like they'll get more money out of me. :crazy:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I figured I'd probably need them, even with the QuickJack 7000, its only 0.3 inches taller than the 5000. I'd make my own if I had welding equipment. Looks like they'll get more money out of me. :crazy:
The price of them is crazy for what you get. I ordered some round hoist pads from eBay for $20 so I should be able to make mine for under $40 for everything. I'd make extras but I don't want to be responsible if something were to happen on someone else's lift!

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Someone you know most certainly has welding equipment, and likes beer.

To answer another question, the rake is for load handling, and economy for sure.
Sponsored