Not open for further replies.

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
That falls under "trucks for ford employee's" part of MP1.
These must be the trucks that were being produced prior to Nov 26th that my driver at the Ranger Drive event was talking about.
Sponsored

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
2019 RANGER Scheduling for Build Week 02/11/2019. Until the Okay to Buy has been achieved, retail orders will not be selected for scheduling. Only retail orders that have been verified through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
2019 RANGER Scheduling for Build Week 02/11/2019. Until the Okay to Buy has been achieved, retail orders will not be selected for scheduling. Only retail orders that have been verified through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.
Is this for week of December 3rd?

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
yes, this is the one that was posted today.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
fuzzymoomoo on the Blue Oval Forums

I also happen to work at the plant that builds the Ranger and I can tell you they are taking it very slowly in final assembly to try and avoid some of the launch issues that has plagued Ford for the last 10 years or so. So far it's kind of working but it's VERY early in and there are still a lot of kinks to work out, but progress is being made from what I know.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
From ice-capades on the Blue Oval Forum

2019 RANGER

Scheduling for Build Week 02/18/2019.

Until the Okay to Buy has been achieved, retail orders will not be selected for scheduling. Only retail orders that have been verified through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.

Reactions: kep

chappy61750

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape & 16 Explorer
Has anyone heard if the ok to ship to dealers has occurred yet? Would these be stock orders before retail orders? Just wondering!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
fuzzymoomoo from the Blue Oval Forums
So I'm unclear on something. Will they ship NO trucks (not even dealer stock) until OKTB is achieved? They are obviously building trucks for both dealer stock and retail orders at this point. There are delivery dates at the end of this month and also early in January - just wondering if those are realistic. It sounded like dealer stock vehicles could start appearing in dealers within the next week or two, but maybe I'm totally misunderstanding the process.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I'm unclear on something. Will they ship NO trucks (not even dealer stock) until OKTB is achieved? They are obviously building trucks for both dealer stock and retail orders at this point. There are delivery dates at the end of this month and also early in January - just wondering if those are realistic. It sounded like dealer stock vehicles could start appearing in dealers within the next week or two, but maybe I'm totally misunderstanding the process.
Only retail orders (ROVP) will have to wait until OKTB is achieved. So for those of us who have preordered, our delivery dates are tentative.

Dealer stock is separate and will arrive at dealer’s lots in January.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Only retail orders (ROVP) will have to wait until OKTB is achieved. So for those of us who have preordered, our delivery dates are tentative.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense. It would be nice if units started arriving at dealers soon - I'd love to see one in person.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense. It would be nice if units started arriving at dealers soon - I'd love to see one in person.
Go to Ford's website and search by zip code. Then start calling dealerships about when their dealer stock trucks are arriving.

What I found for you:

ford.com.png

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
the dealers might give you a date, but they really don't know yet. Until OKTB is reached nothing leaves the factory.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The dealers I've talked to don't appear to know. They've all said "maybe in a week or two, but we really don't know". The info pages say "This vehicle is in transit" which doesn't really sound accurate to me, but....

So kep, you are saying NOTHING leaves the factory until OKTB - not even the dealer units? I know retail orders won't leave until OKTB.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged

the dealers might give you a date, but they really don't know yet. Until OKTB is reached nothing leaves the factory.
There seems to be some confusion here. I'm definitely a newbie to this and don't know how it works. Do dealer stock orders ship prior to OKTB, or is everything on hold?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.