First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
If you search for the fuse box diagram you can see a bunch that say "not used (spare)".

https://car-fuse.blogspot.com/2020/08/2020-ford-ranger-fuse-panel.html

scroll all the way down, the last diagram is the one in the cab below the steering wheel.

It seemed like most of those were constant power, I kept trying the "spare" ones and it took a while before I found one that wasn't constant power and instead that only comes on with the keys in the ignition. The one that comes on with ignition is 37, it's the 20 amp one almost at the bottom on the left side. Is that what you mean by auxiliary?
Thanks Dave, if 37 comes on with ignition that would be what I’m looking for. I will test it out. I’ve ordered the two prong fuse pigtails and I’m sure they will fit just fine. The micro three prong don’t fit with out a little filing down.

Thanks again for your help!
Sponsored

OP
OP

dinosplace

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
If you search for the fuse box diagram you can see a bunch that say "not used (spare)".

https://car-fuse.blogspot.com/2020/08/2020-ford-ranger-fuse-panel.html

scroll all the way down, the last diagram is the one in the cab below the steering wheel.

It seemed like most of those were constant power, I kept trying the "spare" ones and it took a while before I found one that wasn't constant power and instead that only comes on with the keys in the ignition. The one that comes on with ignition is 37, it's the 20 amp one almost at the bottom on the left side. Is that what you mean by auxiliary?
Thanks Dave, the micro 2 bladed fuse fits perfectly. I used fuse 37 for switched power and fuse 26 for constant power at the driver side fuse panel. The three bladed fuse pig tails are trash. The plastic mold is too thick to properly fit into the fuse socket. I’m glad I switched this up to make it right. Cheers!

Last edited: