First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Can I get X=Plan pricing AND the 750 Promo?
You had to order before 1/2/19 to get the $750 promo which I see you did, but the dealer may have had to 'enroll' you in that program to qualify. You'll need to check with them to see.

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
Do Not know what this is worth, however they were putting these in the ford brochures at the Auto show today, I have x-plan + the 750 ford credit so I didn't try this, but it might be worth a shot for those without either discount.

IMG_0136.jpeg

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Do Not know what this is worth, however they were putting these in the ford brochures at the Auto show today, I have x-plan + the 750 ford credit so I didn't try this, but it might be worth a shot for those without either discount.

IMG_0136.jpeg
Nothing to get excited about.

0D34EFDA-2299-48DC-A6DD-62825511ACA6.png

Bmoose

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sport Trac
Thanks Rangerdanger for this info. Just have to increase my share total a few to reach 100 to qualify. Had no clue this existed!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Does anyone know if the MCA pin can be used in Canada?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I don’t believe so but I would ask your dealer anyway.
I've asked three different dealers, one didn't seem too interested and the two others both said they'd get back to me the next day... two days later and still no response.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I've asked three different dealers, one didn't seem too interested and the two others both said they'd get back to me the next day... two days later and still no response.
When I was talking to dealers, I was amazed at how little interest there was. I probably contacted 7 or 8 dealers, and only 2 really responded with any real info. It seems weird to me to blow off a sure thing sale (even though it will occur a few months in the future). Seems like easy money to me. I guess salesmen are more worried about what happens today.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I was talking to dealers, I was amazed at how little interest there was. I probably contacted 7 or 8 dealers, and only 2 really responded with any real info. It seems weird to me to blow off a sure thing sale (even though it will occur a few months in the future). Seems like easy money to me. I guess salesmen are more worried about what happens today.
I'm in the same situation. I was upfront with them and told them I will be purchasing, but my wife and I just had our first child so I want to let everything settle there first before I buy. So far I've talked to three dealers and I've no response from anyone.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the same situation. I was upfront with them and told them I will be purchasing, but my wife and I just had our first child so I want to let everything settle there first before I buy. So far I've talked to three dealers and I've no response from anyone.
I guess car salesmen aren't expecting people to be honest with them... :LOL:

I've tried to be upfront with all the dealers I've talked to but most of them don't seem too interested because I'm not wanting to buy TODAY.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I should put my money where my mouth is, so I just formally submitted my application for a X Plan pin through the Ford shareholder program.

My email as an example:
Hello,

I purchased 101 shares of Ford Stock (NYSE: F) on August 9th 2018. I’m writing you today to submit my application for a X Plan pin, 6 months and 2 days later on February 11th 2019.

Attached I have my completed shareholder application, my Vanguard brokerage account statement from August 2018, and a screenshot of my current balance and holdings from my Vanguard brokerage account.

I’m a fan of Ford trucks, and I’m looking forward to receiving my X Plan pin so I may purchase a new 2019 Ford Ranger.

Thank you very much,
Sponsored