12v bed pigtail part number?

SpazC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Lumber Sales
Just got some late Christmas gifts from my brother in law, including a nilight bed light kit.

I know while reading up on the 12v bed port installs that they plug in to a dedicated plug already in the bed. I also seem to remember folks having found the correct pig tail for it, but can't find where I saw that nor the actual part number.

Id like to power the light kit from that factory line, just need a correct part number for that pigtail.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement

Waltztj

First Name
Walt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Xl
Occupation
Retired
Just got some late Christmas gifts from my brother in law, including a nilight bed light kit.

I know while reading up on the 12v bed port installs that they plug in to a dedicated plug already in the bed. I also seem to remember folks having found the correct pig tail for it, but can't find where I saw that nor the actual part number.

Id like to power the light kit from that factory line, just need a correct part number for that pigtail.

Thanks in advance!
Following

micl9

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Wrote up a long response and tablet glitches and it went away. So you vet a shorter response!
Search for Wolf Haus
I have nilights for bed lights also. You will find me in a thread that mentions Wolf Haus.

Advertisement

Advertisement