$1250 Rebate on a New Ranger

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
Anybody else get this email?
Apparently it is only for a few select people.
My dealer says it is not for the general public
It is addressed directly to me with a special code.
It is also compatible with X-Plan.
No just a little more incentive (Presidents weekend?) and I'll order my Lariat Supercab
2020-01-15_13-46-20.jpg
Sponsored

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT/2013 F-150/1976 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Dont forget to grab these if your eligible, only one dealer i dealt with and subsequently purchased by Ranger from had these listed, and i got another $500 off my truck, but they did apply to the other dealers I was working with, but no mention from the sales person or their website.....

2020 Farm Bureau Association eCertificate Offer
-$500
2020 First Responder Bonus Cash Direct Offer
-$500
2020 College Student Purchase Program
-$500
2020 Military Appreciation Bonus Cash
-$500

OP
OP
DannyL

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
Dont forget to grab these if your eligible, only one dealer i dealt with and subsequently purchased by Ranger from had these listed, and i got another $500 off my truck, but they did apply to the other dealers I was working with, but no mention from the sales person or their website.....

-$500
-$500
-$500
-$500
Yes I have seen those but none of them apply to me.
Checking today I see the retail cash bonus is now $1000, plus this $1250 plus the X-Plan discount. I'm looking at about $3500 off as of right now.

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I have seen those but none of them apply to me.
Checking today I see the retail cash bonus is now $1000, plus this $1250 plus the X-Plan discount. I'm looking at about $3500 off as of right now.
Thats a great start, hold out until you know your getting every dime you can, i suspect there going to up the rebates on remaining 2019's in February, but thats just my suspicion.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I believe you can join Farm Bureau for just $35. You don’t have to be a farmer. I have insurance through them and got the $500 rebate on top of the regular Ford rebates. If you are a member there is a website you go to to generate your certificate that you take to the dealer.

OP
OP
DannyL

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe you can join Farm Bureau for just $35. You don’t have to be a farmer. I have insurance through them and got the $500 rebate on top of the regular Ford rebates. If you are a member there is a website you go to to generate your certificate that you take to the dealer.
OH Interesting.I'll check it out. Thanks

OP
OP
DannyL

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OH Interesting.I'll check it out. Thanks
Membership is $82
I need to find out more to see if this is the real deal before I go any farther

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Membership is $82
I need to find out more to see if this is the real deal before I go any farther
I think membership dues depend on the state you are in as every Farm Bureau in each state is a different entity. Or maybe it’s just higher to join initially. My renewal is $35/year. Their insurance is worth getting a quote from. I’ve never found anywhere cheaper in the 20+ years I’ve been with them. I’ve just always been a member because my dad is a farmer and gets other benefits he uses. I would definitely check to see if there is a waiting period for eligibility. I don’t remember seeing one when I filled out the form for my certificate. At the dealer they just needed the certificate # and verified it in their system. It stacked with the Ford incentives but might not with some of the others.

OP
OP
DannyL

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think membership dues depend on the state you are in as every Farm Bureau in each state is a different entity. Or maybe it’s just higher to join initially. My renewal is $35/year. Their insurance is worth getting a quote from. I’ve never found anywhere cheaper in the 20+ years I’ve been with them. I’ve just always been a member because my dad is a farmer and gets other benefits he uses. I would definitely check to see if there is a waiting period for eligibility. I don’t remember seeing one when I filled out the form for my certificate. At the dealer they just needed the certificate # and verified it in their system. It stacked with the Ford incentives but might not with some of the others.
Thank you. I will dig a little deeper. Make a few calls etc...
Again thanks for that

OP
OP
DannyL

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I will dig a little deeper. Make a few calls etc...
Again thanks for that
So I dug a little deeper and the $500 Farm rebate is NOT available with X-Plan or with a private discount code of which I have both.
It was nice dreaming LOL Thank you anyway

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I dug a little deeper and the $500 Farm rebate is NOT available with X-Plan or with a private discount code of which I have both.
It was nice dreaming LOL Thank you anyway
Hey your turning over every stone ! Thats when you can be confident your getting the best deal...

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department

-$500
-$500
-$500
-$500
According to the sales manager at my dealership, I qualify for 2 rebates of $500 each on my 2020 S/Cab, I don't know where he found them and I'm certainly not complaining. I encouraged him to dig deeper...
The only rebate shown here that would remotely apply to me is the First Responder's, but you need to be an active member, I retired from HFD 1 1/2 years ago.
The sale will be consummated using Ford's X-Plan.

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, here in Oregon my Dealership is showing $4000 dollar rebates from Ford plus the dealers own discount is 4000 or close to it on Lariats, the XLT's only 500 to 1000 from Ford and the dealers discount too. Then if your eligible the special rebates for first responders ect..
Ford Auto Ranch here in Ontario always shows their prices on the website with the rebates and their discounts and they usually stick to that price at least they did when I bought my Ranger in October, I missed out on the black Friday sale that started in November, boohoo.
Happy days

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Hey, here in Oregon my Dealership is showing $4000 dollar rebates from Ford plus the dealers own discount is 4000 or close to it on Lariats, the XLT's only 500 to 1000 from Ford and the dealers discount too. Then if your eligible the special rebates for first responders ect..
Ford Auto Ranch here in Ontario always shows their prices on the website with the rebates and their discounts and they usually stick to that price at least they did when I bought my Ranger in October, I missed out on the black Friday sale that started in November, boohoo.
Happy days
Seems as though all those you mention applied to 2019 models only, my Ranger is special ordered 2020.

My last new Ford purchase was a 2000 Ranger S/Cab which I went though a broker in your beautiful state back in Nov. 1999. She was based in Newberry, from there I drove my new truck to Roseberg and visited friends for several days, toured Crater Lake (absolutely stunning views) then down to Oakland, CA via the Pacific Coast highway, sightseeing along the way. From there the truck was shipped via Matson to Honolulu.
Hawaii's tax laws back then considered vehicles driven 1K miles on the mainland as used and were not taxed when landed in Hawaii. Thousands of Hawaii residents took advantage of this tax break (as you know, there's no sales tax in OR) until the State of Hawaii eliminated this loophole in the mid 2000's. Overnight, almost all of the brokers based in Oregon catering to Hawaii residents, and no doubt many others, disappeared.

I would have repeated this process with my 2020 in a heartbeat, that road trip still lingers fondly in my mind.

Last edited:

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Seems as though all those you mention applied to 2019 models only, my Ranger is special ordered 2020.

My last new Ford purchase was a 2000 Ranger S/Cab which I went though a broker in your beautiful state back in Nov. 1999. She was based in Newberry, from there I drove my new truck to Roseberg and visited friends for several days, toured Crater Lake (absolutely stunning views) then down to Oakland, CA via the Pacific Coast highway, sightseeing along the way. From there the truck was shipped via Matson to Honolulu.
Hawaii's tax laws back then considered vehicles driven 1K miles on the mainland as used and were not taxed when landed in Hawaii. Thousands of Hawaii residents took advantage of this tax break (as you know, there's no sales tax in OR) until the State of Hawaii eliminated this loophole in the mid 2000's. Overnight, almost all of the brokers based in Oregon catering to Hawaii residents, and no doubt many others, disappeared.

I would have repeated this process with my 2020 in a heartbeat, that road trip still lingers fondly in my mind.
Yes, that's true, 19's only at the time, they still had no 2020 rangers on their site.
Sure glad you had a good time traveling our state back in 2000.

1028190843a.jpg
Sponsored