$1000 private cash offer email

blackc2004

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger; 1978 Ford Bronco; 1971 Ford Torino
Just got a $1000 private cash offer email from ford but I bought my truck Tuesday!!!

Anyone know if I can get any money back or something?!

Untitled.png
Sponsored

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Just got a $1000 private cash offer email from ford but I bought my truck Tuesday!!!

Anyone know if I can get any money back or something?!

Untitled.png
Did your dealer check to see if you were eligible for any cash offers when you purchased it? I would think it would have been in their system ahead of you getting the mailer.

OP
OP

blackc2004

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger; 1978 Ford Bronco; 1971 Ford Torino
No, I don't think so. They didn't mention it or anything. They just gave me a $1850 dealer discount and a $210 MSRP discount.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! However since it's a private cash offer I doubt you could use it with X Plan, or A Z D plans.
Remember, my $750 was private cash offer too, the only plan it couldn't be used with was A,Z,D. Looking at your fine print that looks almost the same... I'd contact your dealer and see what they can look into.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Remember, my $750 was private cash offer too, the only plan it couldn't be used with was A,Z,D. Looking at your fine print that looks almost the same... I'd contact your dealer and see what they can look into.
I know you can't stack a private cash offer like this with the $750 preorder incentive for example, but $1,000 off X Plan is a killer dealer if real.

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
Got the same email but I took delivery a few weeks ago. I asked my dealer about applying it retroactively and got this back (which I expected).

“Based on the offer its is only valid starting today 04/12/2019 -07/01/2019.

Since we finalized the deal before todays date. You wont be able to reedem the certificate on the Ranger you purchased.“

Last edited:

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I know you can't stack a private cash offer like this with the $750 preorder incentive for example, but $1,000 off X Plan is a killer dealer if real.
I got the 750 RVOP off, 750 private cash off for a total of 1500 off along w/ the X Plan price. My dealer said I was eligible or it all.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Damn I really got screwed with X plan price only, no cash incentives and no FordPass Rewards 3 free oil changes.
Yea, I'm currently arguing w/ FordPASS Rewards for New Purchase points, the e-mail I got back from them had me fill out information and they would see what they can do even though I bought it March 15th and supposedly the program for rewards started April 2nd. I'll update in the other thread that has been talking about it in...

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
I just received one this morning. When I initially submitted my order, my dealer made a point to say (and mentioned it on another occasion) that I would be eligible for any future offers/discounts. I forwarded this off to the dealer this morning to test that theory.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm - I haven't received one via email as of yet. I wonder if I could use this? That would be great since I couldn't use the last one they sent me for $750 (expired 4/1)

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, I'm currently arguing w/ FordPASS Rewards for New Purchase points, the e-mail I got back from them had me fill out information and they would see what they can do even though I bought it March 15th and supposedly the program for rewards started April 2nd. I'll update in the other thread that has been talking about it in...
I don't see them making an exception, since it would apply to any Ford vehicle, not just Rangers.

jjmanzano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Woah, I didn't get that email and my Ranger is supposed to be delivered in 2 days. How do I get that coupon?

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
It was painful, but finally got my dealer to respond to my question on whether or not I could use this offer along with my ROVP. He wouldn't confirm 100% but said it looked like I could use it so we'll see. I'll hit him up again in person in 2 weeks.

Edit: Judging from the 4 year old address Ford used, this was sent to me because of the 2004 Mustang Mach 1 I used to have.
Sponsored

Last edited: