Results are only viewable after voting.

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Now this is the content I like o_O People have a lot of beliefs one way or the other, but the only TRUTH is that we don't actually know a goddamn thing. Science that, religion this, anything is possible. I don't believe aliens are real, I don't believe aliens are fake. There is no need to BELIEVE in pretty much anything-- it is all possible, and beliefs are just something we identify with when we don't have the answer. I mean, we've really seen insanity ensue the past two years-- paradigm shifst are happening in full force. Nowadays, at any moment, you can bet on news of some absurd/contradictory/fantastical is dropping.

That being said, if and when the news drop that "aliens exist among us", I hope that people keep an open mind. I fear most will do as they always do, and believe the mainstream media's representation about what/who they are. Rather than focusing on wtf is actually happening, the whole situation will be framed as a social issue for us to argue about.

I'm so far gone, I don't believe anything, and yet I believe anything is possible!! The past two years have made absolutely no sense to me-- and tbh I am almost comforted by the fact that the world is finally showing its true, chaotic colors. It's not easy, and I don't feel comfortable accepting what sure seems like a loss of my rights, but I never did quite fit in before.

Remember: if you think we've actually hit the peak of knowledge, science, or understanding-- then you are fully imprisoned by the matrix. Errythang changes. Embrace the weird :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Universe is around 14 billion years old. Our solar system is 4 billion years old, and we, (modern man) have only been here for 50,000 years.
That makes us infants. Probably billions of civilizations have come and gone through out the universe. Silly to think that advanced peoples/others have not reached science that we can only dream of.
Yeah, I think others are out there, and have passed this way, found nothing of interest, and continued on to another rest stop. Some may have considered us as a side show to watch for awhile, while enroute to a more promising planet, but we're most likely to primitive for them to bother with.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
It would be extremely arrogant and stupid to assume that “we” are the only evolved planet in existence.
Hell, we're not "evolved" at all. Ever since the first up-right primitive hit another one over the head with a stick, we have been going downhill. We argue and fight over difference in skin color, religious beliefs, make believe lines on a map that differentiates one area from another...more than argue, we kill over it.
We as a species, are afraid of anything or anyone that is "different". I can only imagine what some would think of an alien entity visiting us....yeah, they have advanced to the point that they can come from un-imagined distances using their advance science to get here, only to be looked down on because their "different".
If I were an intelligent being who had the ability to travel as we can only imagine in science fiction, I wouldn't waste my time stopping here....nothing of interest and no intelligent life to speak of.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Do I believe in UFo's? Yes. Do I think they are E.T.'s? No.
There are things out there that the government can't identify, which doesn't in any way mean aliens are here. There are things they won't identify. I believe that many of those DOD UFO and UAP are known, but it's easier to say they don't know to keep secrets.

Reactions: Doc

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Hell, we're not "evolved" at all. Ever since the first up-right primitive hit another one over the head with a stick, we have been going downhill. We argue and fight over difference in skin color, religious beliefs, make believe lines on a map that differentiates one area from another...more than argue, we kill over it.
We as a species, are afraid of anything or anyone that is "different". I can only imagine what some would think of an alien entity visiting us....yeah, they have advanced to the point that they can come from un-imagined distances using their advance science to get here, only to be looked down on because their "different".
If I were an intelligent being who had the ability to travel as we can only imagine in science fiction, I wouldn't waste my time stopping here....nothing of interest and no intelligent life to speak of.
Yeah honestly it's hard to use the concept of "evolution" with humanity. I wonder if these intelligent beings have been here longer than us-- that our idiocy isn't a waste of their time, but a reflection of how they created us to be the perfect slave race or something :crackup::crackup:

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Yeah honestly it's hard to use the concept of "evolution" with humanity. I wonder if these intelligent beings have been here longer than us-- that our idiocy isn't a waste of their time, but a reflection of how they created us to be the perfect slave race or something :crackup::crackup:
There are some scientist and philosophers that speculate that an alien civilization so advanced to develop intergalactic travel will regard us humans as we regard insects in the forest.

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
There are some scientist and philosophers that speculate that an alien civilization so advanced to develop intergalactic travel will regard us humans as we regard insects in the forest.
That would make a lot of sense :crackup: Still, even an insect or animal could be a curiosity, plaything, or livestock to someone :oops::oops::oops:.

Follow-up question: do aliens come via ship from outer-space? Are they interdimensional demons, ala Alex Jones nuttiness? I've also been reading about A.I.-- perhaps it isn't intelligent tech becoming self-aware, but technology becoming so algorithmically advanced that is begins acting like a portal, allowing for "alien" entities to enter thru the cyber network.

P.S. I swear I've never been committed, I just like entertaining all ideas :crazy::crazy:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
the truth is slowly coming out. i think certain governments are well aware of us not being alone, id say we may be the "aliens" of Earth lol. It is no secret that scores of shadow government spooks exist and have for a long time in the states and many other countries. They know. The slow release has been calculated. Frog in the kettle style. For the most part I do not want or need any proof or encounters etc. Id rather do and live my own lil life and go on. Knowledge can be a very dangerous thing, not only dangerous in terms of what you do with the info but also preventing that info from spreading. Good men follow orders to the letter and keep mouths closed.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
That would make a lot of sense :crackup: Still, even an insect or animal could be a curiosity, plaything, or livestock to someone :oops::oops::oops:.

Follow-up question: do aliens come via ship from outer-space? Are they interdimensional demons, ala Alex Jones nuttiness? I've also been reading about A.I.-- perhaps it isn't intelligent tech becoming self-aware, but technology becoming so algorithmically advanced that is begins acting like a portal, allowing for "alien" entities to enter thru the cyber network.

P.S. I swear I've never been committed, I just like entertaining all ideas :crazy::crazy:
I would say to be truly open to what science can teach we would have to be of the idea they could be visitors, neighbors or even room mates lol. They may walk among us now and some may travel vast distances. I would not discount any possibility.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Anyone else got any good encounter / sighting stories to share? Those are fun and more thought provoking for me. Well, if the person sharing is credible. Seeing how we are all ranger owners here I would say that gives at least a nod to intelligence and credibility:crazy: lol

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
the truth is slowly coming out. i think certain governments are well aware of us not being alone, id say we may be the "aliens" of Earth lol. It is no secret that scores of shadow government spooks exist and have for a long time in the states and many other countries. They know. The slow release has been calculated. Frog in the kettle style. For the most part I do not want or need any proof or encounters etc. Id rather do and live my own lil life and go on. Knowledge can be a very dangerous thing, not only dangerous in terms of what you do with the info but also preventing that info from spreading. Good men follow orders to the letter and keep mouths closed.
Ohhhh yeah dude, there is so much hidden knowledge. They release it slowly, in cheeky ways too, in order to keep us all the more confused. It's interesting that you say that-- not wanting or needing proof of encounters and whatnot. I feel the same. Even if I, myself, were abducted or encountered something, I wouldn't be able to develop any solid belief structure about it anyways :crackup:

Those who really control the world have not only hidden, but manipulated, so much information about it. I don't know if you can ever actually obtain true knowledge, or understanding. Like you said, keep your mouth closed. "Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know". Something like that :crazy:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Ohhhh yeah dude, there is so much hidden knowledge. They release it slowly, in cheeky ways too, in order to keep us all the more confused. It's interesting that you say that-- not wanting or needing proof of encounters and whatnot. I feel the same. Even if I, myself, were abducted or encountered something, I wouldn't be able to develop any solid belief structure about it anyways :crackup:

Those who really control the world have not only hidden, but manipulated, so much information about it. I don't know if you can ever actually obtain true knowledge, or understanding. Like you said, keep your mouth closed. "Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know". Something like that :crazy:
“Those who know, don't speak, Those who speak, don't know"

Tao Te Ching
Sponsored