First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)
If there are aliens from other galaxies able to visit us you have to figure that the intelligence difference between them and us would be the same as the intelligence difference between us and cows and chickens...and you know what we do to cows and chickens:shock:

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I have been keeping a secret for many, many years, but I guess now is the right time to let it out...
About 40 years ago I was able to convert an old 8-track tape player into an "Alien Language Translator", and was able to translate the following message given to Gort by Helen Benson....
Klaatu Barada Nikto translates to..."Gort, get the saucer ready to leave as soon as possible. There is no point in trying to talk to apes. We'll find another rest stop to pee"
This is just a rough translation, but you can get the gist of it.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Why do we think of alien civilizations, if we agree they do exist, in the same terms of the human race? I refuse to believe that any alien civilization that has evolved to the point where they have mastered planetary and intergalactic travel, with all its associated highly advanced technological requirements, has the same societal constructs, as the human race. To achieve that level of technological sophistication, they would not be a society that focuses on the same things that make us humans, humans. The greatest weakness of Human Beings’ is greed. Greed has caused profound human suffering, and has caused the immeasurable effect of suppressing human advancements. Think of all the great minds that were potentially lost due to wars. (How many possible Albert Einsteins or Nikola Teslas were lost in wars), All the advanced technologies that were suppressed because it could not be monetized. (Think Nikola Tesla with his work on free energy)., and on and on. We have spent the majority of our existence on this planet in fighting each other because of greed. If we had instead, focused on the advancement and betterment of our world, think what we could have accomplished? I don’t believe an advanced alien civilization, if they were to contact us, would view us as insects, or cows, or a food source. I think that they would look at us as angry toddlers.
Sponsored