Supercrew
    DRIVETRAIN (4x4 / 4x2):
    4x4
    PACKAGES:
    501A, FX4, Trailer Tow, Sport Appearance
    FACTORY OPTIONS:
    Retractable Tonneau, Bed Mat
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    Twin 10'' LED Light Bars in Bumper, Eyecatcher RANGER insert in Tailgate, TVD RANGER insert in grille (WIP) , Extang tailgate seal, RockyMounts Backstage Swingaway Bike Rack, Yakima Overhaul w/ 60'' HD Bars (WIP), Malone Kayak stacker (WIP), Yakima Kayak paddle holders (WIP), Thule (repurposed ski rack) Kiteboard rack (WIP), Swingaway Box (WIP), Ranger bed graphics (WIP)
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    TVD RANGER insert in dashboard (WIP), Husky Weathertech Liners, Lightforce Fascia (WIP)

Share this garage

Comments

1. khyros
    Alright, so as I go through adding all of my things, I'll be posting some pictures of each individual aspect. The first picture is of her at the dealership with 5.5 miles on her. The second picture is after taking her home and getting two solid coats of wax on her. It's amazing the color difference between the dealership picture and the waxed picture.

From there we start having the mod pictures. Up first is the Extang seal. After paying attention to how it closes, I decided putting it on the tailgate itself would be a better seal that on the bed for the bottom. And then right along the taillights for the sides. This does leave the bottom corners exposed, and after a heavy rain, I did confirm I still have water entry into the corners. I'll have to think of something to prevent that.

Twin 10'' LED Light bars in the bumper. I liked this look since I first saw it on the SEMA rendering. I was a bit sad when it ended up not being there. For the full write up, see the thread here: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/in-bumper-led-lights.3583/

EyeCatcher Ranger Inlays. I went with black. At first I was a bit nervous about the choice between black and gray, as the sport appearance stuff is all gray, but knowing that the Yakima rack and the Ranger decals are black as well, I decided to make this black.
To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!