- MODEL YEAR:
- MODEL & TRIM:
- Ranger Lariat
- 2.3 L 4-cylinder Ecoboost
- CAB (Supercab / Supercrew):
- DRIVETRAIN (4x4 / 4x2):
- Black Appearance (black painted aluminum wheels, ToughBed spray in bedliner, 5” rectangular black running boards), Trailer Tow, FX4 Off-road (electronic locking differential)
- FACTORY OPTIONS:
- 501A (Sync3, Nav, B&O 10 speakers, Remote Start, Technology), 18” off-road owl tires, adaptive cruise control, securicode keyless entry
- MODS - EXTERIOR:
- Dealer mod to front license plate bracket. It did not have bottom screw holes so my EZPass toll device could not be mounted legally - not allowed to cover up the word Virginia at the top of the plate.
BakFlip G2 hard top folding tonneau cover
Off-road Alliance Raptor style front grill
Rhino Rack RTV128 50” rivet mount tracks added to bed rails. Will use with Rhino Rack RLT600 quick mount legs and the Vortex Aero cross bars (59”) and/or Rola load tie downs (59795 or 59796).
12V power supply to bed. Ford OEM parts:
KB3Z-14A411-A Wire Assembly - Jumper
W505575-S307 Screw x4
W520801-S306 Nut - Spring x4
EXCOUP LED Bed lights (available on Amazon for $25)
- MODS - INTERIOR:
- WeatherTech 1st and 2nd row floor liners
Salusy center console organizer (just search “ranger console tray” on Amazon). This fits the 2019 with minor mods to the front of the tray to allow the console lid to close. I used a hacksaw and fine sandpaper and was done in 5 minutes. You can also mod the small factory tray to fit inside this larger one. A hacksaw and sandpaper does the trick here too.
Turtle Covers Ford Ranger Wildtrack 2016 Onwards Rear Seat Cover / Black. It took about a week to arrive from the UK. Fits nicely and seems to be good quality for the price.
- HISTORY / COMMENTS:
- Delivery: August 28, 2019
Location: Northern Viginia
MSRP (incl. $1,195 dest.) $45,435
Base Price: $38,565
Dealer discount: ($4,383)
Negotiated discount: ($1,780)
Rebate (Bonus cash): ($1,000)
Rebate (Trade-in): ($2,000)
VA Taxes: $1,762
VA Tags: $67.50
Dealer Processing: $698
Out the door: $38,800
$0 down, 0% financing for 60 months
Got up sold on a 6 year, 75k $0 deductible maintenance plan BUT it included a free extended warranty ($200 deductible) for the same miles / time period and I got $250 off for being a Costco member. This cost was on top of my $38,800 out the door price.