BFGoodrich KO2 285/70R17 tires
    MODS - EXTERIOR:
    TVD vinyl letters for tailgate
    MODS - INTERIOR:
    Bedrug
    MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS:
    Nilight LED lights in bed
    HISTORY / COMMENTS:
    I looked in 5 states for this truck over a two month period. Finally settled on this one and flew up to Oregon on 10/26 and drove it home with a big smile on my face. This is my first truck and I could not be happier with it! I’ve received lots of compliments on it so far and am looking forward to taking it up in the snow this winter.

Share this garage

Comments

1. levimac`
    I put a 2.5 fabtech level on my XLT and I couldn't get the 265/70/17 MT Les Schwab Back Country MT's to clear on lock left or right , does the FX4 have more clearance in the front wheel wells so it clears the crash beams or did you do some modifications?
    Thanks
    Levimac
    1. jeb134
      I had to do some modifications. The BDS kit has an option to get low profile “intrusion beams” sent with the kit to replace the crash beams and prevent rubbing.
      jeb134, Nov 15, 2019
  2. levimac`
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    I now know that in order to have larger tires even the Fx4 needs some mod. in order to have larger tires, I thought perhaps the Fx4 was different in the front , maybe I well look into that for the 265's and up.
  3. levimac`
    By the way I like the flick of your very alert pooch in the back of your Ranger; He looks like He is very smart and attentive to things around Him. Can you leave the House without Him wanting to go?
    My pooch was always johnny on the spot when I went out to my trucks.
    1. jeb134
      He likes going for rides (and pretty much anywhere I go) but is a well-trained good boy who does a great job of keeping the house secure while I’m out too.
      jeb134, Nov 17, 2019
To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!