Anyone in the Denver area...

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone in the Denver area interested in meeting up to tinker with their trucks? New to the area and enjoy messing with trucks with friends. Drinking beer and updating parts, oil/fluid changes, and installs always easier with more than one person.
Sponsored

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger blue Lariat
I'm up near Boulder, but I've got a young child, so getting out is a bit tough :lipssealed:

What all have you done to your truck?

edit: I keep adding to this post...

I've mostly just done small stuff to my truck, upgraded the various lights to LEDs and other superficial things. I did buy some SVC collars during the christmas sale. I figure I'll have to find a shop to do it.

Last edited:

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the westminster area, just installed the eibach pro lift myself, have the diode dyanmic ss3 fog and sl1 low beams, trigger controller, ditch lights, auto window up/down, auto mirror fold, bed cover, rack, larger falken tires... I think I covered it all.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the westminster area, just installed the eibach pro lift myself, have the diode dyanmic ss3 fog and sl1 low beams, trigger controller, ditch lights, auto window up/down, auto mirror fold, bed cover, rack, larger falken tires... I think I covered it all.
Sick!! Debating doing the Eidbach lift as well. For the price not sure the fox 2.0 is worth it. Just got done with bed upgrades and puddle lights. Bed Rug, MX4 cover and lights. Would like to add some light upgrades and lift at some point. If you have any projects and need a hand let me know. Im in Stapleton in Beeler Park.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I'm in the lakewood area, and would be down to meet up, though my schedule is pretty awful to work with most people right now (I work weekend nights), and have tues/weds as my normal days off.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I work 5:30-2 every week day and have the afternoons and weekends off. My schedule can be flexible.

BULLDOG

First Name
JOEY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FOCUS ST
I live in Longmont. Work at the local Ford dealer. I'd be down for whatever. Let me know if anyone needs parts I can see what kind of deal I can pass on.
Have added a AVS bugdeflector, cup holder and cubby rubber inserts. Plan to do a swing out tool box and in bed lighting soon. Level kit to follow, just not sure which one.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Longmont. Work at the local Ford dealer. I'd be down for whatever. Let me know if anyone needs parts I can see what kind of deal I can pass on.
Have added a AVS bugdeflector, cup holder and cubby rubber inserts. Plan to do a swing out tool box and in bed lighting soon. Level kit to follow, just not sure which one.
If you need help I’m down to tinker.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
I live in the Springs but im always around for help on installs and any questions you might have.

Ryanosaurus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, Magnetic, FX4
I live in the Springs but im always around for help on installs and any questions you might have.
I'm in the Springs as well. Happy to help or just hang out, though I don't get up to Denver that often.

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone gone to a good wheel alignment shop with decent prices in Denver ish area? I think the one I went to just did an awful job because my steering wheel no longer is straight with my wheels when driving...

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
@all We have a CO ranger group on FB that does meet ups if you are all interested.

FordFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat FX4 Ranger, 2022 Sonata Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Y’all gave me a great deal on my Ranger. I live in Loveland, but will make the trek to Longmont for my next vehicle too!

darkstone82

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Systems Engineer
Hey All!

New to the forums but not new to the Ranger or modding..Saying hi to the local Ranger owners!
Sponsored