• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona 18" Off-Road tires and Machined Alunimun Wheels

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have a perfect set of wheels and tires from my new Ranger Lariat FX4. The set has almost 500 miles on it. The tire size is 265/60R18 Hankook Dyna Pro, and the wheels are the upgraded Machined Aluminum with magnetic pockets. I live in the Phoenix Valley and would like to sell them locally. I'm asking $800 for the set, which is less that the wheels alone cost.
Contact me if interested. Thank you

20191202_135704.jpg

20191202_135710.jpg

20191202_135727.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sunpilot

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I am dropping the price of this complete set to $775 I think it's a more than reasonable price for an almost new (only 500 miles) set of tires and wheels. Remember, these are the 18" wheels and not 17". I'm reluctant to ship but will consider it if the buyer makes the shipping arrangements.

OP
OP
Sunpilot

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I am dropping the price of this complete set to $775 I think it's a more than reasonable price for an almost new (only 500 miles) set of tires and wheels. Remember, these are the 18" wheels and not 17". I'm reluctant to ship but will consider it if the buyer makes the shipping arrangements.
Bump, these tires and wheels have only 500 miles on them. They are looking for a new home. I'm in the Phoenix area. I might consider delivering them to you for a price if you're within a reasonable distance.

OP
OP
Sunpilot

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Bump, these tires and wheels have only 500 miles on them. They are looking for a new home. I'm in the Phoenix area. I might consider delivering them to you for a price if you're within a reasonable distance.
Bump. This is an excellent deal. For less than the price of the four wheels alone you also get four quality off-road capable tires matched to the wheels. This is Ford's high end Off-road Option wheel/tire combo. They are located in Mesa, Az.

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
If local sale doesn't happen, consider shipping to 28630. GLWS

OP
OP
Sunpilot

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Bump. Great deal for someone wanting to upgrade wheels or tires. You get both wheels AND tires for less than a new set of wheels or tires alone would cost. As the ad states, I am in the Phoenix area. Shipping would be possible but I'm sure the cost would be high due to weight and size of the items. Hope to hear from you if you're interested.
Sponsored