Tray Style Floor Liners?

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
The Husky Weatherbeater Liners are currently $127.48 on Amazon Prime. Best price I've seen yet. Couldn't pass that opportunity up.
Damn great deal! Nobody should be buying Weathertech at this point.
Sponsored

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
I looked up the Husky WeatherBeaters for a 2020 Ranger and it says it does not fit the 2020. I think I remember someone saying that Ford removed the floor mat snaps on the passenger side. Could that be why they are saying it does not fit? Anyone have the WeaterhBeaters in a 2020 Ranger?
I have asked that too. Correct no snaps in that side so they should still fit but won’t snap in. Was hoping they would just include snaps (screw in style) to install with the kits as it should be the only change.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
I have asked that too. Correct no snaps in that side so they should still fit but won’t snap in. Was hoping they would just include snaps (screw in style) to install with the kits as it should be the only change.
I exchanged e-mails with Husky Liner customer service and they said the current WeatherBeater liner for 2019 Rangers also fits 2020 Rangers and that their website will be updated this weekend. I just ordered a set at Amazon for $127 which is a great price.
Sponsored