• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Indiana WTB stock crash bars

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Cut bars would even be preferable. It turns out, you’re supposed to retain the stock one and the Fabtech bars slide over them. I didn’t know that when I threw mine in the trash. Hopefully someone who has cut theirs off will hook me up.

Thanks!
Sponsored

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Cut bars would even be preferable. It turns out, you’re supposed to retain the stock one and the Fabtech bars slide over them. I didn’t know that when I threw mine in the trash. Hopefully someone who has cut theirs off will hook me up.

Thanks!

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Sorry accidentally posted without typing anything. I am either going to be cutting or taking off my bars this week. Do you still need some?

OP
OP
HoosierT

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry accidentally posted without typing anything. I am either going to be cutting or taking off my bars this week. Do you still need some?
Hello, one guy sent me three of the four but he could find the 4th. I would love to grab the one I’m missing from you if you’re cool just getting rid of one. That would really help me out.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
Tyler I kept mine (with the oem bolt holes) if you are still looking. I used a brand that slid right in, i only kept these in case i wanted to fabricate something.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
Tyler I kept mine (with the oem bolt holes) if you are still looking. I used a brand that slid right in, i only kept these in case i wanted to fabricate something.
Hoosier Daddy? Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
hoosier mama? LMAO gotcha Duke hahaha :p

OP
OP
HoosierT

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am! I need the bolts and one of the bars, I’ll have to look and confirm which though. Where in Indiana are you?

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I am! I need the bolts and one of the bars, I’ll have to look and confirm which though. Where in Indiana are you?
I am down in New Whiteland, (between greenwood and Franklin) I don't have the bolts, I reused them for my replacement bars but you can have these. I am busy getting lights installed tomorrow but I can meet you someplace easy later in the week.
Sponsored